Sign in to follow this  
Faafan

Shirweynaha Azaaniya oo ka furmay Limuru iyo dawladda Soomaaliya oo taageertay maamulkaas (SAWIRRO)

Jacpher   

^Puntland doesn't refer to anything close to that. You can ignore all you want but I can't image inaad u sacbo tumeysid in laguugu woco الارض الزانية mise الشعب الزانية baa la oran horta? And I don't understand the xikma behind throwing around PL each time someone speaks of Odinga creation? Nothing better to argue than my clan creation is better than your clan creation? Really?

The Zack   

Jacphar, LOL@ignore all I want. Azania shall prevail regardless what few in the north say. The locals are to decide its fate.

EDIT:

It matters, you can't point out someone's nakedness when you get no clothes ON! It is illogical! Sadaqah starts from home. I will take the Unsomaliness of the name from somebody who is from Xiiman and Xeeb (That is a somali word) but not someone from a "PUNTLANDer" for god's sake! In other words, why not advise tolka to Somalisize their name before advising others to do so :D

Puntland is NOT a somali term and it originated from the pharaohs (yes that is so coooool, right?)of Egypt. Azania is NOT a somali term and it originated from Tanzania. Learn your history sxbkey before throwing janbal around here LOl.

Jacpher   

Somali: I don't know where to get started but it's suffices to say this Azania is as fictions as Zamunda of Eddie Murphy and James Earl Jones.

Zack: My good friend, tolka meelo badanaa laga heystaa, if the professor aims to do a service for the community, Gedo and Jubbada Hoose are the least problems of tolka. Priority is not in check.

The Zack   

Jacpher;736786 wrote:

Zack: My good friend, tolka meelo badanaa laga heystaa, if the professor aims to do a service for the community, Gedo and Jubbada Hoose are the least problems of tolka. Priority is not in check.

That I agree, my friend.

Jacpher   

The Zack;736785 wrote:
It matters, you can't point out someone's nakedness when you get no clothes ON! It is illogical! Sadaqah starts from home. I will take the Unsomaliness of the name from somebody who is from Xiiman and Xeeb (That is a somali word) but not someone from a "PUNTLANDer" for god's sake! In other words, why not advise tolka to Somalisize their name before advising others to do so
:D

Puntland is NOT a somali term and it originated from the
pharaohs
(yes that is so coooool, right?)of Egypt. Azania is NOT a somali term and it originated from Tanzania. Learn your history sxbkey before throwing janbal around here LOl.

Sxb, let's not argue for the sake of argument. You are well aware that Puntland refers to no land other than a certain part of Somalia, regardless of who named it, and it's not as offensive as Azania which doesn't even refer to Somalia at all. The reference is way off and the meaning is way too derogatory and offensive to any and everything Somalia stands. I am not here to defend PL which you seem to suggest here, but to say the word Puntland is not Somali, is not to say it doesn't refer to Somalia or has unpleasant meaning. You can accuse me or others of bias but you don't have to compare apples and dhuuso.

Gabbal   

It continues to intrigue how minuscule Xiin's calculation has changed. Since the beginning his domestic political gradient with respect to the Shabaab question has consistently stayed thus:

Strongly Support Shabaab: Kismaayo, Lower Jubba, Gedo

Emotionally Neutral: Mogadishu, Bay and Bakool, Galgaduud and Hiiraan

Strongly Oppose Shabaab: Puntland, Galmudug (Puntland's southern defense)

^LoooooooooooL...Are they aliens that invaded the land? I would love to have been at the meeting where people actually sat down and decided on this name.

The Zack   

Azania-Flag1.jpg

Shirkii Azania oo maalintii labaad galay

Kn: Shalay magaalada Limuru ee bartamaha Kenya waxaa ka furmey shir lagu dhamaystirayo maamul goboleedka Azania kaasooy ka qeybgalayaan boqolaal ergo ah iyo korjoogayaal kale.

Shirka waxa uu ka dhacayaa isla goobtii uu ka dhacay shirkii hore ee madaxweynenimada loogu doortey Prof. Maxamed Cabdi Gaandi, waana caweys lagu magacaabo Wida oo ku yaala magaalada Limuru oo qiyaastii 30 Mile u jirta Nairobi.

Shalay shirka waxa uu ahaa furitaan iyadoo khudbado ay ka jeediyeen dadka kala ah Ilyaas Barre Shiil oo ah xildhibaan hore oo Kenya ka tirsan, Prof. Gaandi, Khaliif Guure iyo dad kal.

Mas’uuliyiinta Azania ayaa kasoo qeybgalayaasha u sheegey in ay soo xushaan xildhibaanada matali kara deegaanadooda iyo madaxda dhaqanka ee dhabta ah “ma dooneyno kuwa iska sheegtey” sida laga soo xigtey mid ka mid ah mas’uuliyiinta Azania.

DKMG ah wakiilka kaliya ee ka socdey waxa uu ahaa qunsulka safaarada Soomaaliya ee Nairobi Maxamed Cusmaan Aadan (Edsan), halka dowlada Kenya ay matalayeen Ilyaas Barre Shiil iyo Cabdiraxmaan Coloow.

Waxaa madasha la keeney nuqulo ka mid ah dastuurka Azania si ergada loogu qeeybiyo, dastuurkani waa kii lagu ansixiyey shirkii hore iyada oo aanan dadka la siinin wax nuqul ah, balse kaliya laga tusey shaashad darbiga lagu cawirey (aaladda huumaagga bixisa ee Projector-ka loo yaqaano).

Shirkani oo ergada ay aad uga badanyihiin kii hore, islamarkaasina dadka sida dhabta ah bulshada u matala ay xadair yihiin intooda badan ayaanan la ogeyn in cod laga siin doono wax ka badalista, wax ku darista ama in sidiisa lagu dhaafo dastuurka iyo in kale.

Shirka waxa uu soconayaa illaa 29-ka bishan, howsha ugu weyn ee hortaalana waa soo xulista labada gole ee maamul goboleedka Azania.