Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

March Madness

Kulmiye   

In the spirit of March Madness, what is your favorite NCAA team & why?

BIG TEN and ACC basketball is the best tourney to watch, but as far as selection goes I would like see Florida Vs Ohio State... any chance that will happen?

STOIC   

I got hold of SEC chmpionship ticket games this week in Atlanta.I just got back watching Florida trush Arkansas.Since My school is in SEC tournament I am rooting for Florida all the way since they have made the number one seed in the midwest region.Ohio State being the number one seed in the south region, there is high chances that the Gators and Buckeye will meet this year (A Dejavu, ha?)

My money is on GeorgeTown, I think they will win it this yr. OSU? i don't know about them, i think the big 10 is very weak conference.

Jaylaani   

Duke is out…

That was the biggest satisfaction for me. I hate that team with passion and losing it in the first round against non factor WAC team in VCU and their talented yet deadly point guard in Maynor was great to watch

I hate their (Duke) little point guard, Poulus. He reminds me of Bobby Hurley. Another duke player I couldn’t stand.

STOIC   

Damn they even made it without Greg Odam on the first half.The Buckeye advances to the finals against Florida.I have predicted that they will meet.So they will.This was the year of the freshmans from Kevin Durant of Texas to the big man that was about to tear the rim down in Atlanta tonight-the one only ODEN.

Now I will say that as much as I hate Florida I will think that they will silence the Buckeye crowd on monday night.While I beleive Ohio State does have a sharp shooting players like Ron Lewis nothing can top Brewer and Humphrey on that court.Be ready for an upset Ohio.This is the South Eastern Confrence in the house(Florida).Remember how Florida dominated the last time this two teams meet?

Till Monday night..Tata Tata....

I had G.Town winning in my bracket, i didn't think OSU was that good. I agree with you i think florida is jut too good but i like the buckeys to win it..