Sign in to follow this  
Nina Fox

Hello ErrrrrrrrrrryBody

Nina Fox   

Showqi loool Missiles aan caadi aheyn baad igu garacdeen---Im on isdifaac mood, defence aan ku aruurey soo mahan. Meeshaan ka sugaayeey xalwo iyo sambuus with a big cup of coffee waxaa la igu tumayaa Weapons of Muufo Destruction. Its all good thou.I feel welcomed nevertheless lol

JB LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL My oldest friend me missed ya sxb. How ya been?

Juxa   

Ninaaaa welcome yaaqey it is about time macawista Iska soo dhigto

Guys I can guarantee Nina is not Marx. And yes she met many solers ee yaan la ceeboobib

Ps: Jb it took you until muufo to figure her yaah

Showqi   

Nina Fox;734448 wrote:
Showqi
loool Missiles aan caadi aheyn baad igu garacdeen---Im on isdifaac mood, defence aan ku aruurey soo mahan. Meeshaan ka sugaayeey xalwo iyo sambuus with a big cup of coffee waxaa la igu tumayaa Weapons of Muufo Destruction. Its all good thou.I feel welcomed nevertheless lol

Hahaha hahahaha hahahahaha........Nina, that was very funy aniga iyo Aaliyyah aa kugu goobanay haye. iska keen cafi hee. We were trying to show you some love from Toronto. Haye dhufeeyska ka soo bax hee xalwadii, doolshihii iyo sambuuskii waa kuwanaa,,:D

Aaliyyah   

LOL I second showqi, our sincere apology.

mesha shaatiyadii uun ba ka batay uun qalad hanaga fahmin!

btw u said u were expecting xalwad iyo shaah..so anigi mar hore dhinacaga usoo rixey qaar lol..

salaam

Nina Fox   

Juxa thanxxx babe, good to see ya (I told y'all I have affiliations here, my old crocodiles are coming out one by one).

Showqi and Aliyaah-----Torotonians huh. Jiirada Hamdi Restaurant aan idin istaagi lahaa, throwing chicken legs @ y'all loool. Thanxx anyways, appreciate the warm gesture.

JB I was surprised "Nina" didnt give me away since its my real name lol. Glad to see ya brov, I have been chasing life or maybe it was chasing me. Either way Im back and badder than before :)

I have my work cut out for me then by the looks of things, my job is to revive all the crazy threads that were laid before me and jaf jaf the old cobwebs.

A_Khadar   

Welcome Nina... Make sure you stay away from politics section if you want keep your humor and decent personality.

Never knew JB also spends time with other forums..