Sign in to follow this  
London2010

British people raise £15 million for Somalia, what do the arabs and muslims do?

PasserBy   

Arabs are sadistic. Look what they are doing to each other in Iraq , Lebanon and Libya. They have money but no brain. They are still in the stone age. The only thing they donate to Africans is Wahabist Madrasah and Al Shabab.

these doqons are in denial. Iraq, Lebanon and Libya are much better off then Somalia, even before the drought. Somalia is the most corrupted country and much poorer then the countries you've mentioned. London is a Cadaan athiest. Passerby is a Habashi. I'm not sure why they insist on contributing on this forum. If Passerby is a Somali he should know the Habashis will never accept him. They see us just as a pesky minority.

Mad_Mullah;734066 wrote:
these doqons are in denial. Iraq, Lebanon and Libya are much better off then Somalia, even before the drought. Somalia is the most corrupted country and much poorer then the countries you've mentioned. London is a Cadaan athiest. Passerby is a Habashi. I'm not sure why they insist on contributing on this forum. If Passerby is a Somali he should know the Habashis will never accept him. They see us just as a pesky minority.

Don't try and divert the issue. Answer the question. What are any muslim countries doing to help the drought. What is being raised?

chubacka   

What a ridiculous thread and a silly dig at muslims and "arabs"

These so-called "gaalo cadaan" people of Britain include thousands of muslims from all over the world, businesses and NGOs.

Grow up.

Timur   

20 years later and Somalis still expect handouts to save the country they helped destroy. Look inward for inspiration. I have my eye on building my beloved Puntland and I suggest the rest of you look inward and build your home regions and the lives of your kin.

Polanyi   

Horn of Africa - Drought Appeal

Update from Somalia - Muslim Aid is on the ground delivering aid

Muslim Aid began distribution of emergency aid on July 10 in Mogadishu, handing out food packs, water and kitchen utensils to around 1000 people on the first day of distribution. The first stage is targeting IDP camps in Mogadishu and Afgoye corridor, a region of Somalia with already alarming high numbers of internally displaced people. After Afghanistan and Iraq, Somalia is the third largest refugee-producing country in the world.http://www.muslimaid.org/index.php/what-we-do/current-campaigns-live/horn-of-africa

Gulf Arab countries and Muslim charities have given millions of aid to Somalis. Maybe you should some reading and stop making retarded posts?

Polanyi   

^^ Well done! Clap Clap! So? It is still a Muslim based charity, no? Muslims are contributing to it, no? The "only black man with a suit in the whole of Milan" who posted the topic is trying to imply that Muslims and Arabs aren't doing anything about the drought and only gaalo are helping. This isn't true. The Muslim Charities forum(UK) met the Somali diaspora to discuss ways to tackle the problem. Saudi Arabia,yes, the evil Saudi Arabia who hates Somalis and "ethnic SOmalilanders" donated 1o million dollars to the WFP to help with the drought of Somalia. There are penty more examples I can give, butYou are playing his cheerleader because Arab governments don't support your Somaliland god. And he just hates everything Islam and Muslims, hence why every issue, even people donating to a drought becomes a point of attack against Arabs.Let's get to the point here. Stop hiding behind starving people. The starter of the thread loathes Somalis more than the most racist Arab in the world. That's why he refuses to serve them at shops and calls for the mass sterilisation of Somali women. Bladland aint having these crocodle tears!

London2010;734073 wrote:
Don't try and divert the issue. Answer the question. What are any muslim countries doing to help the drought. What is being raised?

Is it just me or is there a strong anti-muslim vibe coming from you whenever [usually] you post. Muslim OR arab countries don't owe you nor are they obliged to do sh!t. "the cristians" you speak of did not [generally speaking] give because they are cristian and nor did the "arabs" and "muslims" you speak of, not give because they are arab or muslim. Arabs are not all the same. Nor are cristians all the same. The UAE does a lot for Somalis.