Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Are Somalilanders Prostituting them selves. (Shameful video).

So, Einstein, pray tell us, what on earth do you have to show for twenty years of Somaliland's failure in here?

Miyaad waalan tahay niyow .... Dee 20 years of success in Killing, shooting, destroying, Hijacking, kidnapping, torturing, terrorizing, looting, ,,,,, that was a mere success for 20 years and it still continues ....... :D

Thankful   

Oodweyne;733465 wrote:
^^
:D
:D

So, Einstein, pray tell us, what on earth do you have to show for twenty years of Somaliland's failure in here? Particularly, in so far as Somalia is concern. After, all, you could be having a "brain-wave", in which we could do with it's potency in here; when it comes to setting us right in here.

Could it be possible, that, try as you might, the only achievable (
of the kind that is news-worthy
) in which Somalia (including pirate-land) has achieved that almost full-score of time, is essentially the twin evils of
"Piracy"
on one hand, and
"Jihadism"
on the other hand; as well as in a deadly combination, as the last third option, in certain part of Somalia.

And, still, you have the bare-cheek to talk about other's political failures. Do you know why people stop taking seriously your kind of endless yelp around here of
SOL
, long time ago,...
:P

Interesting, because you are an instigator with endless personal comments, however once you are confronted with someone who is willing stoop to your immature level, you are the first to run to the Admin and complain.

My comments towards secessionism in Somalia are my own opinions. If you are going to take it personal then you should stay away from politics section!

Back to the topic, secessionists claim their enclave has many accomplishments, true, no one can deny. However, one dominant family breaking away their triangle from the rest would most definitely work else where.

However the rest of Somalia refuses to go that route and would rather work out their differences.

Liibaan   

OdaySomali;733399 wrote:
"Liibaan" reminds me of a character by the nickname of Eastafrica... [snet]

Odey snm-somalidiid reminds me of a character by the nickname of Somalistan=Barkhadd...[snet]

RedSea   

The man in the video is not sane or is a making jokes. Unless he is the official SL rep in UK than his word is his and his alone.