Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali Prime Minister Dr. Abdiwali M. Ali on Somali Speaker Sharif Hassan-Article from October, 2005

Taleexi   

Che -Guevara;731073 wrote:
^He's actually worse.

In what ways? In my case, in terms of schooling I meant. The guy went to school in Libya, no?

Gabbal   

Abwaan;731074 wrote:
lol...Gabbal. Aan kula kaftamee, I never heard you say this when Farmaajo was here or inaugurated....Were these guys educated back then and not know?

Su'aashaas ma tu ka danbaysaa Cadde Muuse garaadadiisa musuqmaasuq ayuu ku helay? No offense brother, but ilaahay haku samatabixiyo. Qof qabyaalad gaar ha ku salaysan tahay ayaad iila ekayd teer iyo su'aashaa ka danbaysay.

As for these guys that you talk about, it is not a lie I did support Maslah as president but even then knew Sheikh Sharif would be president and since then I have watched the TFG carefully and if I felt Farmaajo was the best hope, then that is a hope I shared with the Mogadishu mothers who protested in the streets. The same mother's aspirations you declined in favor of Sakiin and Sheikh Sharif's corruption. To be honest I have read a couple of your responses welcoming the professor and I never thought even one was genuine as well as watched your response demeaning the populist protest for Farmaajo in Mogadishu protests. As for the professor, I know him personally. I am confident in his Somalinimo and his objectives. I do realize, and I know the guy as smart as he is he also realizes, both the illiterates, whether Sakiin who did not pass 5th grade as well as Sheikh Sharif, whose only redeeming factor was his supposed ability to negotiate with the Islamists as a former ICU head, have no desire in true and transparent Somali governance.

Gabbal   

Xiin-

You seem stuck on the status quo and your observations are a disappointment. As a pragmatist, you should be able to look at the history, particularly the recent TFG history, and then realize you are merely in the eye of the storm. I neither have respect for, nor appreciation, for Sakiin or Sharif or their supposed "awe-inspiring politics". They are but two unworthy occupants whose tenure is temporary.

Abdullahi Yusuf, who admittedly I do not like very much, but consider a class act with respect to his political maneuverings was president for four years and still saw being boot kicked out one morning.

^^Revelation on what ya ina Taleex?

Sharif Ahmed, I repeat, is largely underestimated as a politician. Many thought he was cooked for a grand political hard landing, but as it turned out he beat the alliances back and got his initial position to prevail. The other guy, Sharif Hassan that is, is a mischievous cat with ten lives. He was left dead many times only to come back with vengeance .

Gabbal   

In the span of a year and half which equates to merely the size of a grain particle in the Somali civil war's aging time frame. You are playing into the whimsical nature of present politics Xiin, which dents the political respect I have built up for you.

Somalina   

Che -Guevara;731100 wrote:

Somalina...Fuad mako qaroowdaa qofyahey?

Haa, markaan the Che handle arko waxaan soo xasuustaa Fuad Shangole. :P

Weli kamaad jawaabin suaasheyda I wonder why.

:)

Somalina   

Sharif Ahmed went to university yet in your Shangole logic he's illiterate and is worse than a man who didn't even attend high school?

Bravo!