Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Greeks beat Somalis and mother cries on TV in Greece because of rafaad

Aaliyyah   

Alle ha u gargaaro somali meelkasta ayeey rafaad iyo dhib kala kulantay inti alle cawiyay oo sharci u sahlay moyee..

subhanalah 3000 euro to cover the child's health expenses?? I used the money converter and it's like 4000 Canadian dollars a month? that's insane!

I wonder if there is any contact info, if someone was to try to fundraise that amount of money..

salaam

I have no sympathy for them. Why don't they stay in somalia. Why they travel. They dress in extremist clothes and their extremist culture and then when others resist them. They turn to get sympathy and cry. I have no sympathy for them. I know what they want to do. Breed and breed children they have no intention of raising well just so they can have welfare. Stay at home, where they can gossip, eat rice or walk the streets dressed in burqa's where they delight in provoking decent people. Greeks well done.

Polanyi   

If you hate Somalis so much that you feel no sympathy for a troubled Somali women, why don't just clear off and go to a forum where bleached negroes hang out or something?

London2010;730500 wrote:
I have no sympathy for them. Why don't they stay in somalia. Why they travel. They dress in extremist clothes and their extremist culture and then when others resist them. They turn to get sympathy and cry. I have no sympathy for them. I know what they want to do. Breed and breed children they have no intention of raising well just so they can have welfare. Stay at home, where they can gossip, eat rice or walk the streets dressed in burqa's where they delight in provoking decent people. Greeks well done.

are you even somali? WTF.