Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland delegation visits SOOL: Taleex Xallin: enjoy the PICS

^Saado Cali maha qabiileste. is that the joke of the year?

I agree with the Duke, Saado Cali is about the only success that SSC can claim. She is the Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones 70 year old front man) of the Somali music. At 50, she is doing a remarkable job.

Aaliyyah   

suldaanka waxba afkaaga saado cali hala soo doonan..Keep singing for somaliland aduu!... I am sure few years back when she was singing for reer somaliland happy baad ku aheede..

Duke iyo adiguna the only reason aad ssc state uu macna tirasaan wa qabiil..marka qabyaalad meshay nigeenaso aan aragno!

SSC statena ma aha mid bosaso ama hargaisa rabta, wa mid rabta in ay magaloyinkooda uun maamulato..intaasna hadaad xasidasaan wa sheko ni taala..

salaam

Liibaan   

General Duke;730849 wrote:
^^^I respect the artist. Its just this whole fake movement that only works to make the weak secessionist a power they are not.

The supporters of this group led by XaglatosOhio, ALi of Minnesota and the missing Garad's have done nothing but make it easy for the secessionist to beat up on the civilians.

As for the parties, the artist gets paid..

SSC State is Real, and will only get stronger and bigger, don't be Xaasid, and don't get into the mental state. The only fake movement and state is Pirateland.

SSC Army already defeated SNM secessionist militia in Kalshaale, Hogoogane, and Megaagle, and SSC freedom fighters heroically defended the capital of SSC State Buhoodle. On the other hand, Secessionists defeated Pirate militia in 2007.

SSC People are proud of their leaders President Xaglatoosiye, Professor Cali Khaliif, and Garaad Jaamac. Worry about your Pirate leaders Fool Faroole, Islaan Garaase, and Abdulaahi Amxaar.

Aaliyah,

Don't get me wrong. I respect Saado Cali, despite her clanish outbursts. I don't see Saado Cali's anti- hargeisa clan sentiment as a political issue. Rather, I see it as family matter. Afterall, Saado has kids who hail from Hargeisa.

To be frank, Saado at age 50, she still swings those sexy assets that captivated Ina Qalinle's eyes when she was barely 18 years old. ;)

Aaliyyah   

Saado is not against hargaisa as u put it (as you yourself noted she had kids from there not to mention she stood by the somalilanders if u know ur history)..all she wants now is that the SSC state to be left alone to take care of their affairs. Likewise, somaliland can take care of their business in their cities (n everyone knows waxay xaq u leeyihiin). If that is hard to understand then maybe you got some clannish issues..(n clearly anyone who has hard time understanding that is qabileste...oo xaqdarada somaliland wado raba in uu ugu sacabiyo kaasna wa meshiisa)

n her assets are none of your business..edab yeelo!

salaam

Liibaan   

The Zack;730887 wrote:
That is not true. What is true is she sang for the Somalis of Hargeisa in '80's.

True, Saado sang for all somalis and all somali regions

Taleexi   

Suldaanka;730902 wrote:
^Saado Cali maha qabiileste. is that the joke of the year?

I agree with the Duke, Saado Cali is about the only success that SSC can claim. She is the Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones 70 year old front man) of the Somali music. At 50, she is doing a remarkable job.

Alla micno yaridaa.

Aaliyyah   

^ you don't expect much from someone who wants to support somaliland blindly. Clearly, Suldaanka and Duke are not that different.

Dukena wuxu raba in uu ka dhadhicyo puntland baa SSC u fiican yago dun irbad u galineen. Suldaankana asago og in la xasuuqayo umad ayuu raba in uu iska indha tiro...oo dhoho saado baa qabilesate ah. Marka asagu u sacabinayo umad qaldan. Doesn't that make him qabileste? yaa burco ama hargaisa ku haysata..dad leh magaloyinkeega ii dhaaf markay qabileste noqdeen? talow kuwa xaq kale raba maxay noqonayan?? wa yaab!

salaam

Liibaan   

Taleexi;730447 wrote:
The visit of the so called delegation is both misleading and questionable but the nature has indeed exhibited its beauty.

The visit of the so-called delegation is absurd, and useless.

Deeq A.   

Nomads, fadlan let us respect one another and avoid lowering the debate to a clannish level. Criticize entities, public personalities and political figures, but don't call each other names. Stay away from attacking Somali clans as well because this is not the venue for that kind of conversation.

Let us stay civil nomads.