Sign in to follow this  
Shankaroon

Any trip this summertime?

ME, heading nowhere.lol

lakiin nuune, iyo shankaroon, wixii ticketing ubaahan, ofcourse the cheapest, just pm me. down here we offer cheap airline tickets and accommodation allover the world. feel free to inquire.

Juxa   

hi shankaroon, dubai in the summer, not the ideal for me, too hot

as for me, no clue....too many offers and narrowing it down but it will be after august insha allah

Kool_Kat   

I'm entertaining the idea of going to Qardho! If all falls through, insha'allah, early fall...May be even inaan cagta soo mariyo Rako Raaxo (my mom's birth place)...:D

The one confirmed trip for this year is Morocco, also towards the end of the year...Toronto is happening in the summer, marka meel aan uga socdo ayaa iska yar...

Kool_Kat   

Hadii cake-ga Faheema la'igu casumaayo, I might just inaan idin soo cago-cageeyo...:P Had I not returned to work, my plan was to do a bit of traving this year...Sidey u ektahayse, early next year insha'allah...

Juxa   

lol morocco is 3.5 hours flight from london, si aad bustii koronto iskaga reebto you will need to stop here.

cake lee kaa go'an but poor faheema has been baking and feeding us for the past few years, i feel guilty now stuffing my face each visit

Kool_Kat   

A flight to Morocco might be 3.5 hrs from London, laakiin from what I hear, just to get from one place to another inside London is 3hrs! Maxaa marka ii wareerinee?

As for Faheema's cakes, waaba igu wareeriseenee, could you take a picture of it the next time she makes one? I would like to see doolshaha aad sidan uga wada daba dhacdeen...:D War ka xishooda gabadha ee break siiya, ha'idka nasatee, wah!

Blessed   

Shankaroon;728516 wrote:
Salaam its been a while;), are any of u goin anywhere this summertime?

ps: Am headin to Dubai inshallah

Good luck with Dubai's heat. Anigu waan ka cararayaa, summer is the worst time to be here.

I'm off to Hargaisa hadhwnaag and my beloved Burco and then home to Aabo and Hooyo and some of my girls Faheema's cakes :) . Insha Allah.

Juxa   

I am jealous of you blessed ( in a nice way), going home to burca then home to hooyo iyo aabe.

Blessed   

My idea of a holiday is being waited on hand and foot, spa, shopping which just doesn't happen in either place. But seriously can't wait to see family and friends and even random Somalis. I'A.