Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Zack's take on the current Somali crisis

Ibtisam   

Zack I dont know enough about the PM and cabinet to term them as honest and reliable.

Idinku ma isku qol ayaad tihiin :D

The Zack   

^Where have you been the last six months mise you really think you are from different country :D.

The question about his clan, dadka xamar joogaba isku qabiil ma aha and they are with him lol.

The Zack   

I forgot you support Shabaabss, Che. Horta do you still support Shabaab after today's event where they sent a girl to kill her own uncle?

Ibtisam   

Zack, I am from a different country- UK, and it will remain so until something credible meesha la keeno.

Can't make up my mind about Mr. cheese, sometimes he seems okay, even good other times he just melts into the crowed. In any case there is nothing strikingly different to set him apart against the crowed that is somali politics.

The Zack   

Che, Shabaab have started going downward long time ago, this is end of of their end.

Ibti, I wish the British people would agree with your claim. You are Somali in their eyes, and you will remain so for ever. People can receive citizenships of other countries but people can't change their identity even if their home country is messed up as hell.

The entire xukuumad is different than the same old same old stuff we were used to.

Video: Embarrassment for Shariifka, he tries to greet Somali ladies but they turned their backs to him and pretty much told him "Hey doggie, we are here for Farjmaajo, the free man, and not for you!".

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Ibtisam   

Clearly my ethnicity does not change, laakin like the Afro Americans and Carribians in the UK, my subsequent generations will lay their claims and stakes to a different place, a new home as it were if we continue in this direction.

Ibtisam   

My parents country use to be Somalia, sadly I don't feel at home anywhere as it stands. So I have no country. But amen allow nabadee- maybe then I can try it and see if the shoe fits or if it feels like home.

Ibtisam   

Its true, my dad's side of the family spent their younger years in Xamar and tell some surreal stories [i use to to think my edo was telling me about a fantasy place because I cannot for the live of me imagine it being anything like she describes!!!] Now forget calling it home, she turns her head away when she sees pictures or videos of certain areas.

It use to be a country, a place people called home, now it is not even a shell, some remain hopeful nevertheless.

Zack-I don't know about but if they do fail, I think they will fail for reasons that brought down other so called governments not because blow places though having young girl kill her uncle is morally bankrupt thing to do.

Polanyi   

Nur case was it? was the saviour of Somalia. Sheikh Shariff was next and some of us were demonised for merely criticizing him. Now Farmajo, the same man who goes and gives presents to AMISOM everytime they kill a hundred SOmalis, is the saviour. You people got nuff jokes. No principles whatsover. Abadan! No wonder Ngonge says Somalis are fickle?