Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Farmaajo, Farmaajo, Farmaajo?

The Zack   

So folks, did the prime minister really resign today?

I am being told that the speaker and the president have reached an agreement to postpone the election and fire farmaajo in Kampala. What happened to the elections?

The Zack   

Any confirmations from the TFG? Some websites report that the telecommunication minister confirmed this but I am not sure about their sources.

The Zack   

If farmaajo resigns, he would be considered the weakest pm in the recent history of Somalia. He should fight back, only the parliament can fire him after all (well and the UN lol).

The Zack   

Wackiest agreement ever, right? And here I thought shariif Hassan was for the good. Wasiiro isiiya kulahaa oo suu dhan wasiirada.

The Zack   

I know! Dad xishooonaya ma aha wallaahi. Mahigana waxaa kasii daran sheekh shariif. Maxuu madaxweynaha ka yahay haddii amarro khalad ah uu ka qaadan the speaker. Very disgusting outcome.

bilan   

^^ you are talking like inuu madaxwaynuhu yahay Shariif runa, iyagoo dhan(2 shariif, African leaders & UN) waa isku dan. i am not sure what Farmaajo can do dadkaas jiran dhexdooda, atleast he tried?

Liqaye   

Waar niyoow zack maxa ku haaya?

Meeshu ma gorgortan uun baad ka rabta?

In my view ultimately no one is satisfied with this agreement except those that want the present status quo to continue...

People such as Zack were supporting sharif sakiin because they wanted an election held and he sold all of them down the river for 4 ministerial positions!!

People who were supporting an extension of the mandate so as to continue with the offensive against al-shabaab for one year, as well as to give a chance for the Government led by the PM farmajoo such as myself, are bitterly disappointed by the fact that he is the one to be sacrificed for an increase in Sharif Hassan's tenure in office for 12 months.

Simply we wanted more farmajoo and less sheik Dalxiis he was the only correct decision that the President made and now he has un-made it so as to survive for a futher 12 months.

Let us be honest with ourselves this shows how venal and pathetic our so called leaders are!!

If the speaker was a democrat as he claimed when trying his illiterate utmost to damage every TFG initiative, he would have agreed or disagreed to an extension period instead he agreed after some of his supporters are to be added to the cabinet.

If the President was sincere in seeking to consolidate his gains as president for the 1 year he was requesting, he would not have sacrificed the man who brought about the little evident improvements as well as the man who could have actually done so, namely PM farmajoo.

And do not for a moment expect an improvement and an end to TFG infighting, instead expect a repeat of the Ali Gedi administration, only with the roles reversed, were as previously The speaker was being used by a certain political grouping to undermine the President, this time the speaker will be using a certain political grouping to undermine the President.

Expect divisions in cabinet as some will be beholden to other than the President/compromise PM, an increase in corruption et.al

In the meantime puntland is demanding the TFG apologizes to Faroole for shooting himself in the Foot.

Farmaajo waa raysulwasaaraha ugu fiican ee 20kan sano ee aan aragnay waana sharaf inuu is casilo waayo meeshaan waxba ka soconmeyso hogaamiye kooxeedyada+ Laba Shariif+ UN+Amisom ayaa meesha qaseeysa waana mashruuc, Farmaajo daacad ay ka aheyd howsha uu sameeynaaye miro dhal neh waa uu sameeyay taana waxaanu ka arkeeyna dibadbaxyada kumaananka reer Muqdisho ay wadaan.

hal sano ayaa lagu daray dowladd ku sheega raysulwasaare ku sheeg cusub ayaa lagu dhawaaqi doona within 30days iyo wasiiro. Shacabku waa ineysan ogolaan waxaa hadda socdo.

The Zack   

We are all on the same page guys. This is effing unacceptable!

Bilan, I expected them to do better than that.

Liqaye, u said it all yo! Both shariifs lost the little credibility they had.

Dadow warkaan maxaa ka jira?: Raa’isal Wasaare Farmaajo oo sheegay wax kasta oo dhaca inuusan iscasili doonin , dhacdo.com iyo Shabelle ayaa faafiyay