Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government on the latest skimirsh In tukaraq.

Aaliyyah   

SSC regions are not part of Somaliland and everyone knows that....no one cares whether you want to pretend to be from sanag or otherwise!..I guess when you run out from any other excuse u always get that card out lool...not gonna cut it!

bal ii sheeg why it says under your nickname (from: sool iyo sanaag)..are you from Sool too? LOL..too funny ..next time add cayn (Surely you forgot to add it)

salaam

Saalax;725285 wrote:
SS regions are part of Somaliland a individual from Sanaag like myself considers Hargeysa his National capital. Maxa Xamar which is in a bad mess & more than 714 km away from my ancestral lands iga yaala?

Saalax adna ma ssc baat tahay? Aniga naftirkaygu ssc baan ka imi, Aaliyana sidoo kale markaa meesha aan iska fahmi la'anahay toloow waa xaggee? Annagaa canbuulo ku cashaynay!

Aaliyyah   

Kornaylka, salax, abubakr ( I honestly think all of you are simply new nicknames for existing pro somaliland solers)

marka waqtigeyga qaaliga in aa nigu lumiyo ma haboona..

habeen wacan

salaam

Som@li   

I see like many secessionists, you are trying to de-legitimatize and trivialize the SSC movement, and ignore the elephant in the room,but who are you to tell them Mogadishu is bad choice for them? if that is what they want, which I believe is not the only thing they want.

Anyway, Shimbirayohow Heesa halkii kasii wada, Waa arki doona meesha ay idin geeyso!

Saalax   

Aaliyyah my sub group settles both North Sool & Sanaag. People familiar with those regions might know who i am refering to. I don't expect you to know much about it since from the looks of it you are from Buhoodle/Cayn.

Walaahay saalax iyo abubakar ma aqaan laakiin aniga kolley meeshan la igama yaqaano. Waana kugu raacsanay inaadan wakhtigaaga qaaliga ah iskaga luminin rer S/land iyo murankooda, dadkan iyagoo hadlayaa la dhalay oo intay ku xiijiyaan bay hadhoowtona iska dhaqaaqayaan. Waloowba adiga laftaadu aadan muranka yaraysan illeen adba iska S/lander baa tahee, lol.

Aaliyyah   

I don't expect you to know much about it since from the looks of it you are from Buhoodle/Cayn.

lool so now I am from buhodle?? you run out of excuses boi!!..

salaam

Som@li;725290 wrote:
I see like many secessionists, you are trying to de-legitimatize and trivialize the SSC movement, and ignore the elephant in the room,but who are you to tell them Mogadishu is bad choice for them? if that is what they want, which I believe is not the only thing they want.

Anyway, Shimbirayohow Heesa halkii kasii wada, Waa arki doona meesha ay idin geeyso!

Hayaay hayaay, adna sanaag baad ka timi. Bal hadda fiiri meesha waxa ssc isugu timi, lol. Anigu cayn baan ka imi, gabadha Asliya sool, adiga iyo saalax na sanaag. Miyaynaan wada ssc aheyn markaas? Shaydaanka inaga naara oo intaan iska heshiino aan nabad iyo jacayl ku wada noolaano.

Saalax   

You think i am from Galbeedka Sland and i think your from Buhoodle/Cayn. To each it's own.

Salaam.

War Cayb/Buuhoodle iyo galbeedka S/landba waa isku wada mide iska dhaaf gabadhu ha kaa seexatee. Yaa islama ilaahay yaqaana, ma hadal uun baanu wadnaa

General Nouh Ismail Tani: “No intention to fight Puntland unless forced to do so”

04/06/2011

gen-tani.jpg&h=250&w=280&zc=1

Hargeisa (JSLTimes.com)- National Army Commander General Nouh Ismail Tani Speaking to the media said, “ Somaliland is not eager to go to war with the regional administration of Puntland, unless forced forced to do so. We warn Puntland to avoid an armed clash, for it will have dire consequences.”

The general added that Somaliland prefers to live in peace with its neighbors and as such to be aware of SSC militia in Sool from igniting conflict between the two sides.

He said, “Do something about SSC or take your hands off and allow us to deal with them.”

In the first statement by the government about the clashes on Monday he said, SSC militia attacked the army at Gambara 30 km east of Las Anod around midday with three technicals. They were repulsed. Around 04:00 Puntland forces and SSC militia with twenty technical and infantry attacked the army from TUKARAQ, on the border, the fighting continued until dusk. Mr. Tani added that 3 Somaliland soldiers were wounded and that the army has taken three prisoners . “We have not seen any dead bodies on either side, but I have been informed that 8 wounded militia were taken to Garowe hospital.”

Minister of information Mr. Ahmed Abdi Habsade –who returned to Las Anod, from a visit to Gambara said, ”The anti-peace and stability group SSC were responsible for the armed clash with Puntland. 5 soldiers were wounded from the army, with 2 slightly wounded when they fell from a technical. No soldier or technical were seized from the army,

Degel   

Xaaji Xunjuf;726287 wrote:
General Nouh Ismail Tani: “No intention to fight Puntland unless forced to do so”

04/06/2011

gen-tani.jpg&h=250&w=280&zc=1

Hargeisa (JSLTimes.com)- National Army Commander General Nouh Ismail Tani Speaking to the media said, “ Somaliland is not eager to go to war with the regional administration of Puntland, unless forced forced to do so. We warn Puntland to avoid an armed clash, for it will have dire consequences.”

The general added that Somaliland prefers to live in peace with its neighbors and as such to be aware of SSC militia in Sool from igniting conflict between the two sides.

He said, “Do something about SSC or take your hands off and allow us to deal with them.”

In the first statement by the government about the clashes on Monday he said, SSC militia attacked the army at Gambara 30 km east of Las Anod around midday with three technicals. They were repulsed. Around 04:00 Puntland forces and SSC militia with twenty technical and infantry attacked the army from TUKARAQ, on the border, the fighting continued until dusk. Mr. Tani added that 3 Somaliland soldiers were wounded and that the army has taken three prisoners . “We have not seen any dead bodies on either side, but I have been informed that 8 wounded militia were taken to Garowe hospital.”

Minister of information Mr. Ahmed Abdi Habsade –who returned to Las Anod, from a visit to Gambara said, ”The anti-peace and stability group SSC were responsible for the armed clash with Puntland. 5 soldiers were wounded from the army, with 2 slightly wounded when they fell from a technical. No soldier or technical were seized from the army,

Nuux Taani is the biggest liar. When he was crushed in Kalshaale, Maygaagle, and Hagoogane, he has stated "ONLF, Al-Shabaab, PL, and others have attacked us" KKKKKKKKK.

In Tukaraq and Higlada, it was SL who attacked and the PL forces with the support of the locals have repulsed that agression and defeated them. Five bodies of Soomaalidiid forces were found three days ago between Higlada and Gambadhe by nomads who gave them proper Islamic burial. Soomaalidiid aka SL forces also buried 15 bodies in Oog, and over 40 wounded were taken to Burao and Hargeisa. They have lost also 6 local supporters who were buried in LA and 3 wounded who are in LA hospital. So, in total Soomaalidiid aka SL forces suffered 26 confirmed and 43 wounded. But of course fule Nuux Taani can all say whay he wants.

He is right one thing tough and that is SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga was running with 3 technicals, who were nowhere to be seen when the attack took place. Some people have reported that they were fighting alongside Mahad Canbaashe and Soomaalidiid forces KKKKKKKKK. The same way that the west uses the Al-Qaeda Boogeyman's presence when they want to attack other countries, SL uses SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga when they want to attack other towns and terrritories. That is exactly what happened and the only three technicals that SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga had were no where to be seen when the fighting took place. People should know SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga is a front group for Soomaalidiid aka Somaliland entity.