Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland government on the latest skimirsh In tukaraq.

Som@li   

Saalax;725269 wrote:
Som@li What about the Somaliland Businessmen that donate to the brothers in the South? We should not only focus on the negative things Somalilander's do regarding southerners but also the postive things they do for the brothers in Koonfuria.

Donations from Shirkada Dahabshiil to Bardheere.

2gtaxz6.jpg

Lol, Are you kidding? when I speak of SL, I am talking about the twisted political opportunists who are trying to divide the country,provide mass propaganda and misinformation, and championing the secessionist cause at any cost, doing too much injustice to the innocent pple of SSC, who are willing to be Melez servant, than try to help their Somali brothers, Of course, there many good SOMALI citizens who hail from this region, who are exceptions, and want to help their Somali brothers and sisters.

Markaa Bro, Bal muraayada isku fiiri, Maxaad raadinaysa? Yaa haya waxaad rabtid? Xagee ka doonaysey 20 sano ina soo dhaafay.

Saalax   

I was making a point Somaliland has done what it can for the South such as welcoming their fleeing population, donating etc. Somaliland is doing fine 20 years , stability, development, growth in healthcare, employment , high rate population growth and few wars. It's government is democratic compared to other governments in the Somali peninsula it might not be perfect regarding the SSC issue but it has won many other challenges that was set for them.

Som@li   

^What do you think should be done to SSC if they don't change their position on secession? Do think doing injustice is right to get recognition?

Aaliyyah   

lol they cant see pass the so called recognition sadly.

Salax, did you say not perfect regarding SSC issue?? underestimating the genocide that is being done to innocent people? ...Sad!!

salaam

Saalax   

Som@li regarding SSC i have already made my position clear on the issue in the thread Somalilander or Not Somalilander? Part 2.

Saalax;722796 wrote:
'Liibaan' first of all you don't speak for Awdal. Secondly i welcome a referendrum in the near future where you can have the opportunity to vote for your areas to stay with Somalia or Somaliland. If you perfer being ruled from Mogadishu which is 714 km away from your ancestral lands rather than Hargeisa which is 334 km away.

Aaliyyah   

If you perfer
being ruled
from Mogadishu which is 714 km away from your ancestral lands rather than Hargeisa which is 334 km away.

lol@ being ruled (such a cuqdad) Mogadishu will stay as the capital city of Somalia (that includes SSC regions)..but if you have a problem with that then hey u can always seek recognition for ur so called Somaliland. No one cares! period!..

Aaliyyah   

^ then if we agreed on that why are all of you who are pro somaliland always showing hate comments on the SSC threads..why don't you simply admit the mistake the ppl u support are doing????

bt it is good that u finally understood that there is no problem with the fact that I want my capital city to be mogadishu..it was always that simple! Nothing too complicated!

salaam

Saalax   

I think by now you know majority of Somalilander's don't like SSC militia but have no problem with the people from those regions themselfs since they live in hargeysa, burco, erigavo, berbera etc.

Aaliyyah   

don't like SSC militia

lool now we are back to square one. You dislike SSC militia because they want the somaliland militia ( that you support ) to be out of their cities?? weird iyo nus..ma inay siyaan xalwadan ugu daraan miya rabtay?? you are asking the SSC regions to be governed by one-clan state? when Somaliland does not want to be ruled by mogadishu, mogadishu which is the capital city of all somalia not just one lil region...sheeko baad mesha ku haysa

halkaas baan shekada ku xidhaya

salaam

"bt it is good that u finally understood that there is no problem with the fact that I want my capital city to be mogadishu..it was always that simple! Nothing too complicated!"

But Aaliyah, Muqdisho is a total mess. Hargeisa is nicer and closer, and they speak Somali with the same accent as you, lol.

Aaliyyah   

Kornaylka trying to be funny I see....dont wanna mess your lil humor here....long story short Somaliland should join Somalia or simply stick to their three cities. It is that simple! one or the other!..they cant have it both ways (qabiil baan gosanana intaan rabno somali weyna waan kasoo gosanayaa bari baa ingriis iyidhi wuu i aqoonsanaya lol sounds like what a spoiled brat would do not wanting to share their cake yet wants other ppl's cake)

ama umada dhinac ka raaca oo wax la qeebsada ama intiina yar la caraaba sheeko kale mesha ma taalo!

salaam

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;725281 wrote:
you are asking the SSC regions to be governed by one-clan state? when Somaliland does not want to be ruled by mogadishu, mogadishu which is the capital city of all somalia not just one lil region...

SS regions are part of Somaliland a individual from Sanaag like myself considers Hargeysa his National capital. Maxa Xamar which is in a bad mess & more than 714 km away from my ancestral lands iga yaala?

Lol, ..Aaliyah siyaasad ka sokoow aniga half of my family is from laascaanood, and no way no how will they be separate from Burco, and go with aliens all the way from xamar. I simply won't let it happen.