Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

This guy needs to get his *** beat: 8-Year-Old Somali Thug Countin Stacks!

wow, where does an 8 year old learn to talk like that!?! That retard behind the camera should know better. How can he think it's OK/cool to sound and act like an uneducated lowlife. :mad: another reason I would never raise kids in the US.

Aaliyyah   

I don't think it is about where you raise your kids, rather how..thats the key!..this kid is wasted and are so many kids out there! I feel sorry for this kid bt definitely not his parents their lack of parenting is hw he turned out this way!

Just to give an example im not going to name names. But, a certain somali sister was raised in carabaha moved here when she was like a teenager and now has a kid for a black guy(that is to say non muslim black guy )... All I am saying is it doesnt matter where you raise your kids if you dnt instill your values in them. Don't tell your children dont do this?..rather communicate with them tell them why certain things are not allowed...make them realize you are not here to get them bt rather that you are there for them you are their parent after all.

With that been said, it does make your life easier to raise your kids in carabaha or any muslim country. Dal gaal iyo dal muslim iskumid maba aha.... But, even then make sure you teach your children rather than pushing them one way without any explanation. So, grasshopper like you if I get kids I would opt for raising them in a muslim country. It makes parenting easier, bt that doesnt mean you go to carabaha and you think hey my child is safe..the job is not done with just moving to a muslim country. That is the bottom line!

my 2 cents..

salaam

A community that loves media attention and scandal! Things are going to get worse.

Also, can someone please tell me why we're the only people who love to advertise our filth to the whole wide world? Have you guys seen youtube and the videos that people upload? WHY?

STOIC   

They Just acting for the camera...if you hang around a barber shop long enough, sooner or later, you’re going to get a haircut..if you live in a hood soon or later your kids will become one...

Mohammed   

Boom Boom;722587 wrote:
A community that loves media attention and scandal! Things are going to get worse.

Also, can someone please tell me
why we're the only people
who love to advertise our filth to the whole wide world? Have you guys seen youtube and the videos that people upload? WHY?

Never seen asians/blacks and other ethnic group upload embarrassing stuff? Go on youtube. That link OP provided caters for the Black community and its filled with embarrassing and filthy videos.

Axmed-InaJaad;722984 wrote:
look at deese haters, lil cuzzo is swagged out n ballin. rageedi erryday son

Yea, lets ask the kids parents and to see how swagged he is. Hope in 10yrs kid grows up and sees himself online and find this guy and beats him.

The Zack   

The dude behind the camera asks: foo where you from nigga

The kid replies: nigga I am from capital park

Capital park is a bad neighborhood (terrible ghetto) in Columbus.