Sign in to follow this  
Xeefow

Somali government are closing into Suuqa Bakaraha, Wadada/Jidka Maree'xaan and Baar Ubax.

Xeefow   

The Somali army are on the verge of capturing strategic areas in Mogadisho such as Suuqa Bakaaraha, Wadada/Jidka Maree'xaan and Baar Ubax. Without the end of Al Shabaab Somalia will not recover.....the new government has done us proud....!

The Zack   

^I expect this great support for the TFG when Farmajo is sacked, ok?

Great move on trying to close into Bakaraha.

caydarus   

amisom1.jpg

5 young men aged between 10 to 15 years old and surrendered to AMISOM and the TFG soldiers in the frontlines. The spokesman said that they had dealt those children with good manner calling for the other young fighting for al-shabab to surrender and join to AMISOM and the transitional government of Somalia.

The young militias had also talked to the journalists in the spot where they had been displayed saying that they decided to join the AMISOM and Government troops as they stuck in the frontlines of the fighting indicting that they could continue firing bullets to the government and AMISOM troops.

They said they were from some of the regions in southern Somalia like; Lower Shabelle, Lower Jubba, Gedo and other regions.

It is not the first time al-shabab militias surrender to the forces of the transitional government and the African Union troops AMISOM and there is no comment from Al-shabab militias so far.

Xeefow   

The Zack;722599 wrote:

I'm confused.....who is sacking Farmaajo? Did you meant.....when Farmaajo's TERM ends.... (LOL @ Farmaajo getting sacked, how can you sack a leader like him? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool)

Insha''allah when Farmaajo's term ends....I will pray that the next leader will have the same quality as Farmaajo...because Mr. Farmaajo is the first leader ever since 1991 that did soo much for the country......IF we get a leader like Farmaajo....then afcourse I'm going to support the government...........but for now may Farmaajo continue his amazing job........! ;)

The Zack;722599 wrote:

Qorshuhu maba ku jiro in bakaaraha la qabsado ee nimaankas naf la caariga ayaa gabaad ka dhiganooyo saaraha ku yaal suuqa dhexdiisa,,

Xeefow   

Jacpher;722898 wrote:
So they moved few inches outside of the Hotel. So Big Deal.

What you mean?...which hotel?

Learn the map of Mogadishu...!

The Zack   

Not to ruin anybody's day but is it coincidence that oba is related to shariiifka and Xeef is related to farmaajo? Taageerayaashii kale away?

Xeefow   

The Zack........Nor does Farmaajo or Sheik Shariff need support from their clan........they already have huge support from all Somalis.....I don't have to justify anything for you.....just open your eyes and take off the QABIL glassess......

'Niin gartiisa waa loo kiiraa, kartiidiisa waa loo aqbalaa.'

War zack seey kaa noqotay i didnt admit anything waxaan dhahay wakhtigii Aa la gaaray lool ileen ninkii taageero nin qabiilkiisa horeey soomaalidu Ka leeyahiin qabiil uu ku taageeray.