Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Are the SSC group united to begin with?

The Zack   

If they unite it would be a disaster for you and you will kiss the secession goodbye. I am just keeping it real.

Saalax   

Well of course not. I am from the so called SS "Sool & Sanaag" regions and i don't agree with the likes of khadar, taleexi's political views however i respect their right for a vote in a future referendrum. ;)

The Zack;721632 wrote:
If they unite it would be a disaster for you and you will kiss the secession goodbye. I am just keeping it real.

Wh yare they barking at SL then? Think about that. Shouldn't they try to get their sh!t together first? Are you guys missing the common sense sh!t?

The Zack;721632 wrote:

Some people in here talk before they think. And how would they do that Einstein? Care to elaborate.

No, dont bother. Just free yourself from the Ethiopian shackles and you have done this we can discuss anything until then keep quite and let the free men discuss..

Taleexi;721640 wrote:
If you omit the s.h.i.t elements, your remark may resonate and have a positive impact.

Of course you never resort to that right?