Sign in to follow this  
Bashiir

Senator M. Kirk oo Mareykanka ugu Baaqay in uu Taageero Azaniya

The Zack   

^to borrow the words of someone who has more weight "clan is everything". The troops on the ground, the Raaskambooniyiin, the defence minister of Kenya whose words show in your qoute are all Azanian citizens thus Azania weakened the shabaab of jubooyinka :D.

Faafan   

]The United States should provide judicial aid to Kenya and military aid to the Kenya-supported Jubaland entity inside Somalia as part of a more aggressive response to piracy, a US senator urged last week.

Kirk notes that Jubaland, which declared its autonomy in April, “is intended to serve as a buffer state between war-torn central Somalia, Al Shabaab and the Kenyan border.”

What does this translate to? why is there so much vile hate towards this entity.:D

What did Sharif do or the TFG concerning Jubbaland, Prof.Gandi's program collected these troops, trained them and they are now fully operational because of there efforts.Did Sharif and the TFG ever notice these troops until recently? the troops are apart of the TFG as the maamul for Azania is supported by the TFG charter, Gandi and Kenya have not denied the TFG the ability to have an input in the program.Gandi has reitrated time and time again that his Maamul and the troops are not a renegade faction challenging the TFG but "Qaran".If Sharif and the TFG got there way, these troops would be in Mogadishu.

If the TFG controlled the troops, then no Azania officials would be visiting Dhoobley or the other areas recently liberated as seen here.

http://jubbalandnews.com/?p=1509

Bashiir   

Dib u dhac ayaa ku yimid shirka la filayay in uu ka furmo magaalada Nairobi maanta..,,, ee dhameeystirka maamul goboleedka Azaniya....

Xeefow   

Azania doesn't exist, I don't want to repeat myself again LOL.........Azania is a hotel mamuul in Nairobi....can Gandi even step in Jubaland area?...looooooooooooooooool

Bashiir   

Xeefow;723237 wrote:
Azania doesn't exist, I don't want to repeat myself again LOL.........Azania is a hotel mamuul in Nairobi....can Gandi even step in Jubaland area?...looooooooooooooooool

Still it's in process, ..though already some of the admins, advisors, troops and regional governors are already in Azania, and president Gaandi will join them after second phase of the creation of Azania state,... don't be hurry awoowe ..

Xeefow   

Bashiir;723262 wrote:
Still it's in process, ..though already some of the admins, advisors, troops and regional governors are already in Azania, and president Gaandi will join them after second phase of the creation of Azania state,... don't be hurry awoowe ..

Please name those people....cause those people leading the fight are TFG saraakil I can even name them...for instance in Gedo region, Barre Hiiraale, Hassan Farey, Cabdi Kaliil, Mahamoud Sayid etc are leading.....where as in Jubooyinka Cabaas and Kulil are leading it backed by Ras Kamboni group that is leading Ahmed Madoobe...........so please tell me those Azanians you are mentioning....lthe only guys leading are TFG .....and those fighting are TFG soldiers that were trained in Kenya and Ethiopia just like those TFG soldiers in Mogadishu that were trained in Uganda, Djibouti, Europe and Burundi! looooooooool

There is no Azania....get over it.....