Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

What it means to be an Ethiopian

Leezu   

Are you Ethiopian or what? Because Somalis are not Ethiopians. Just because a few people who obviously only have hate for the ****** clan or ONLF is supporting the Ethiopians does that mean the majority are pro-Ethiopians? Most of them want to secede. I can search in youtube and post a picture of some locals in Somaliland who still wants to be a part of Somalia (the triangle area) but that doesnt change the fact that the majority arent still pro-Somaliland.

The meaning of being Somali Ethiopian is being cadoon and these people have obviously been brainwashed by the Somali politicians who have been bribed etc to "represent" Somali region of Ethiopia.

The true picture of Soomaali Galbeed people and some Oromo, Amhara people.

We've all seen this one before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2UsCzim6cc

Leezu   

Haha oh right you ignore everybody who doesnt believe in what you write roflmao.

Your probably dillusional and have some kind of inferiority complex or identity crisis, maybe you can make Kenyan Somalis too? I mean next time when you believe you or they are Kenyans.

What is the purpose of this thread? It escapes me.

If, however, the underlying intend of this thread is to call Soomaalida qaarkood -- siiba Soomaalida degan Soomaali Galbeed ee xoogga Xabashada ku heysto dhulkeena -- Xabashi, then it is sad.

Some opportunist few individuals can and must not represent Soomaalida degan Soomaali Galbeed, siiba Soomaali maalin walba lagu xasuuqo, lagu kufsado, lagu laayo, lagu ciribtiro. It is a final insult to them and to us as well. Least we can do is to support Reer Soomaali Galbeed and their halgan.

risomcal.gifrisomcal.gifrisomcal.gif

Leezu   

Maybe then you shouldnt post propaganda with a few bribed Somalis as a way to say the Somalis occupied by Ethiopia are happy. Its obvious that you have some kind of identity crisis.

I agree with Miskiin, this is an insult to Somalis and mostly the people from Soomaali Galbeed, we need to support them in their struggle against Ethiopia instead of posting videos of some people that are bribed by Ethiopians. I feel ashamed of comming from the same city as you, its better you rewrite your hometown to Addis Ababa or Mek'ele.

Somalina   

Leezu;718480 wrote:
Maybe then you shouldnt post propaganda with a few bribed Somalis as a way to say the Somalis occupied by Ethiopia are happy. Its obvious that you have some kind of identity crisis.

I agree with Miskiin, this is an insult to Somalis and mostly the people from Soomaali Galbeed, we need to support them in their struggle against Ethiopia instead of posting videos of some people that are bribed by Ethiopians. I feel ashamed of comming from the same city as you, its better you rewrite your hometown to Addis Ababa or Mek'ele.

If you want to chat with me just say so, no need to resort to insults. Your PM gave you away already. :D

Those folks are proud Ethiopians get used to it.

I have a feeling Leezu himself is an ethiopian infiltrator who is spewing anti ethiopian hatred here just to get some sympathy from the somalis of the forum. Beware my people, we can't be fooled that easily.

There are some somalis who are proud of being ethiopian, they may not number much but still we have to respect that fact.

Leezu   

Yea, French guy. Wonder why you're here isnt your master in Europe?

Ofcourse there are those who are illiterate or dillusional who actually supports Ethiopias killing of their own brothers and sisters but is it really necessary to support these people who support their brothers being killed by making a thread about them?

Somalina:

As I said no need to help these people who have lost their dignity and sunken as low as to supporting the Habeshas. Instead why dont you make a thread about the Soomaali Galbeed struggle or something useful instead of posting links of unimportant lost childs of Samaale?

Faafan   

What a shameless young lady this one is, because she has a few Internet swipes with certain forumers i assume she finds it neccessary to become an Ethiopian propagandist on SOL.Atleast put some effort in explaining your position instead of putting tasteless videos of criminals like Ilay who is responsible for the deaths of thousands among his many crimes.