Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Dr Abdilahi Spanish rejects ssc Jabhad and calls Xaglatoosiye a backward Masai zoo keeper + AUDO

Liqaye   

Waar xaajioow you should be the editor of a somali version of the sun newspaper!!

Xaglatoosiye a backward Masai zoo keeper?!!!?

Spanish AGREES!!!

Maybe you should listen to Basha cali jamac he said the same that , xaglatoosiye is not a leader nor did we elect him the only thing they agreed on was to hold another Conference Backhome that's the only thing that came out of that conference in London. as for Ciidanka qaranka they are in taleex gambadhe every where in sool in their country

Liqaye   

Sorry brother dont know the people you are talking about maybe if you put a picture I am really good with faces!!

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;718107 wrote:
You still didn't answer my question. Regardless what he said, it's internal conflict within SSC leadership and that won't change a thing on the ground. SSC is your nightmare regarless of its internal issues. But can you tell us me where about your mighty qaran/clan militia?

War ninyaho aniga maad wax iga maqashid dee. Weren't these cracks what I was telling you about in my SSC thread? The bottom line here is that SSC should be having no types of internal conflicts. Such conflicts are what will allow SL to take advantage, saaxib. Such conflicts come about because there is no master plan here. War taladaydii qaado and convince your warring uncles to turn their energy into getting themselves a larger piece of the SL pie (this, in no way is meant in a sheeko ceyaal way or even a boast. It is genuine advice, saaxib).

A_Khadar   

^^ NG, your genuine advice is well taken , but no thanks! I see even a bigger pie which is SOMALIA. Why can't you see what I see and shift your energy to make it work. I am sure would get a bigger pie as well than the one you are settling with now.

SSC will have conflicts, it's the human nature, but the foundation is solid and s/l is out of their way, not even mentioned its name in the london conference. Now p/l is trying few monouvers to halt it and some of these issues have some to do with, and soon it will be history as well when the home conference happens. Xaglo can claim president/gov or whatever name, but facts is he is the leader of ssc and everyone including Spanish himself accepted that...

A_Khadar   

^^^^ XXudhuf, wax kale ma wayday.lol.. LA is about to slip out of your clan hands let alone Taleex. I can see signs of fear from ur posts..

A_Khadar   

I don't mind inaan dhinac ka raaco dadka caafimadka qaba dee but no your lot with full of hatre and cuqdad.. So you may think this again bahasha waa lagu jiradaa oo loo dhintaaye iska saar oo walaalahaga wax la wadaag wixii dhacay was a mistake and mistakes were committed by criminals from both sides of the forces, muxaafid and mucaarid.. Intaa waynu wada ognahaye waa sidee dee...

A_Khadar;718165 wrote:
I don't mind inaan dhinac ka raaco dadka caafimadka qaba dee but no your lot with full of hatre and cuqdad.. So you may think this again bahasha waa lagu jiradaa oo loo dhintaaye iska saar oo walaalahaga wax la wadaag wixii dhacay was a mistake and mistakes were committed by criminals from both sides of the forces, muxaafid and mucaarid.. Intaa waynu wada ognahaye waa sidee dee...

Suaal baan ku weydinaya anigu ma garanayo dadkan aad ka hadlaysid eeh aad leedihid cuqdad bay qaban maan arag anigu balse dee hadad laba qof ama shan qof aad aragtay umad dhan ha u nisbayn, War anigu waxan aminsana ina midowgii lixdanki ba qalad ah,, sabab waynu oganay 30 sannadood aynu Somaliya dal la wadaagnay wax ale wax aynu ka faiidney anigu ma sheegi karo , bal Khadarow,, Somalia midowgeeni dadki reer woqoyiga eeh dalka ay la wadagen maxay ka faiideen ma ii sheegi karta? Ama Dhisitaan dal ha noqoto ama hormar ay gaadheen ama wax so gaadhay mano sheegi karta, i always wonder how somaliland would look a like if the union never happened.

bilan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;718168 wrote:
Suaal baan ku weydinaya anigu ma garanayo dadkan aad ka hadlaysid eeh aad leedihid cuqdad bay qaban maan arag anigu balse dee hadad laba qof ama shan qof aad aragtay umad dhan ha u nisbayn, War anigu waxan aminsana ina midowgii lixdanki ba qalad ah,, sabab waynu oganay 30 sannadood aynu Somaliya dal la wadaagnay wax ale wax aynu ka faiidney anigu ma sheegi karo , bal Khadarow,, Somalia midowgeeni dadki reer woqoyiga eeh dalka ay la wadagen maxay ka faiideen ma ii sheegi karta? Ama Dhisitaan dal ha noqoto ama hormar ay gaadheen ama wax so gaadhay mano sheegi karta, i always wonder how somaliland would look a like if the union never happened.

XX, talk about the triangle, but I can tell you that people of SSC benefited from the union a lot, especially under Aabo Siyaad’s rule. So just put yourself in their shoes, would you rather be part of the majority or be minority in your own home, because realistically speaking if they join you, they will be minority. Take a couple of miniutes and think about that.

Xaaji Xunjuf;718179 wrote:
Koonfurianska uma dha dhamo keekayagu dadka qaar uun bu u dha dhama.

Dha dha dha dha iska daa pie kariyoow goormaad baritey.

Konfuur halwa barawani, xalwa hali, saanbuus iyo shushumoo xee kufeleey Qowdhan pie gubey-cajiib