Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Amin Amir makes fun of Sh. Hotel for the 3rd time in a week

Liqaye   

Brother Zack, somethings are better left to the locals to talk about, it is a sign of common sense if mutual respect cannot be expected.

You are sounding the same arguments as shabaabi's used like "what is the proof that we bombed the hotel and killed those young doctors???!!!" there is no doubt that the areas controlled by the TFG is larger by approximately two times in term of area as well as at least a factor of 5 times in terms of population than what is controlled by the shabaab, this is proven by the roll call of areas that the TFG has taken over and controls in Hamar as well as the reality known by the people on the ground.

Also that the overwhelming population movement the past 6 months have been towards TFG areas or towards "neutral areas" such as ceelasha biyaha is also a fact that you can tire yourself asking for confirmation, to your pleasure.

Also Bilans contributions on SOL vis a vis Hamar and on the TFG have got their own particular taint for the simple reason of his support of his Uncles actions in Hamar, that were as if not more murderous than what has even been done in the period of the TFG 2.0 and particularly more pointless as nothing amounting to 20% of Hamar was ever captured by Uncle Yeey.

But sometimes to avoid cynicism one must assume a person honest questions and ignore the asnine comments and assumptions.

Universal t.v a couple of weeks ago showed an hour long documentary on the peacefulness and relative commercial enhancement of Xamarweyne and the accomplishment of the TFG [which was not watched by bilan since his T.V only tunes in on Universal selectively :)] many somali's the same somali's who have invested millions into Kenya and the rest of africa have move their enterprises to that area and have the financial where withall to buy these properties!

All most all the middle men and realtors are from the local population and in the typical somali fashion are cashing in on the bonanza, land records are either non existent or haphazard and consequently their are many arguments and debates going between diffrent individuals/clans/ and with in families when it is found out an individual sold a plot/shop with out the extended families knowledge or consent!

This sort of dangerous land issues are not new in somalia or in Hamar and will be a powder keg for many years to come, if TFG officials are bribed to look the other way, that is a diffrent thing than the calculated "cleansing" that you guys are suggesting.

The politics of the 90's are over and the old rallying cry's really don't attract any intreast,these people are neighbours and live and do bussiness with each other till when Mogadishu is swallowed by the sea..if you guys think otherwise dee AZANIA ama Puntland gobtaas ka dawaaqa. :)

Bilan,it's not legatime anaa ku dhahooyo waa sida arinka *******ya oo dhulkii soomaalidu la siiyay Ethiopia, micnaheedu maha inaan uu diidooyo, hadii dowladdaha kale ay ogolaadeen, dowladda hada jirtona waa iney ogolaadan laakin ilama aha iney uu ogoleyn wax kale ayaa jirto oo anaga ogeyn.. Hadey rabaan iney baxaan 91dii ay bixi lahaayen markii diyaaradaha lagu daabulaaye...

bilan   

Liqaye i do not even know what you are talking about, TFG2.0 iyo waxaan loo joogin baad ka hadlaysaa, so i am not going to waste my time reading it, laakiin waxaa la yiri far iyo meesha bugta iyagaa is og, so i am not sure meesha ku balbalaysa.

Oba, bro we might not know all the facts, but laakiin hadaad arki lahayd odaygii 80+ Parkinsonka qabay ee warqada gacanta ku haysta, i am sure any one oo qalbi leh would have felt bad for him. You seem rational person, and I agree if hadii dowladihii hore u ogalaadeen tan hada jirta should not question it, laakiin maxaa ku tiri it is not legitimate, are you a lawyer . Also they did not leave 1991, cause they have no where to go, somalida oo dhan with the exception Banaadiriga they have other cities/villages to run to.

Bilan waan arkaayay wey heesaayeen and stuff,, laakin sababta iyo wixii ka dambeyso aanan ogeyn, dhulka waxaan uu maleynaa iney tahay dhul aan dhisneyn oo malaha dadka so qaxay la dejiyay walahi allahu aclam. Legitimate mahan waxaan ula jeeda dhulka Soomali ayaa lahaa Talyaani ayaana siiyay, koley waa dad dembi badan laga galay oo runtii muqdisho waxey uu degi la'dahay waa cuqabadii laga galay dadyowgaasi waagi 92kii aan xasuusta sidii lo galaayay ama waa la dilaayay ama gabdhahooda ayaa laga xadaaye oo miyiga fog la geynaaye, runtii 91dii marku dagaalkii biloowday diyaarad ay so direen Yemen oo lagu daabulaaye qaarna Mombasa ay dooni ka raaceen, marka inta badan qowmiyadda dalka mar horey ka tageen..

Liqaye   

bilan;716809 wrote:
Liqaye i do not even know what you are talking about, TFG2.0 iyo waxaan loo joogin baad ka hadlaysaa, so i am not going to waste my time reading it, laakiin waxaa la yiri far iyo meesha bugta iyagaa is og, so i am not sure meesha ku balbalaysa.

Oba, bro we might not know all the facts, but laakiin hadaad arki lahayd odaygii 80+ Parkinsonka qabay ee warqada gacanta ku haysta, i am sure any one oo qalbi leh would have felt bad for him. You seem rational person, and I agree if hadii dowladihii hore u ogalaadeen tan hada jirta should not question it, laakiin maxaa ku tiri it is not legitimate, are you a lawyer . Also they did not leave 1991, cause they have no where to go, somalida oo dhan with the exception Banaadiriga they have other cities/villages to run to.

Loool Bilaan that is up to you everyone's record is there to see after a small search.. your contribution beyond fake wails for a group of people or an area you have no knowledge of is amusing, but nothing more saxiib, halkas ka waad.

Parkinsonka qabay ee warqada gacanta ku haysta, i am sure any one oo qalbi leh would have felt bad for him.

Hahaha and when the indiscriminate bombing of Somali's in Mogadishu was the pointless order of the day, were was your heart misee it was replaced by a large perperoni pizza and small fries order?

bilan   

Listen wiiloow, go ahead and find posts where I defended what was going on in Mog 2006,but then I do not have to justify or defend myself to you or anyone else, who are you to question me?!!! I know that area more than someone who came to Mog after 1991.

Somalida cajiib sanaa. but let me give you little advice, people are not like you, we do not always support 100% someone because we happen to be from the same tuulo, so if you want to talk adeer Yeey, call him and have a chat with him about 2006 since you are stuck in that year. BTW this conversation was between me and Oba, so I am not sure wxaad iskugu ciriirinayso, mise PL baad soo urisay. And when did you become nationalistic?? 2009.

PS. I see your Somali is not strong enough, but Bilan is not male name

Liqaye   

oba hiloowlow;716822 wrote:
^^ Liqaye abti gabarta saas dhaan ninyahow

Oba siyaasada foosha xuun eey meesha ka waadato baan ujeeda baal iga leexo walaal. Waa isla tororogta 91kii oo sauce keed la cusboneeysiyeey.

Niin islaam ah aad tahay who says the truth when the truth is warranted but in this case, and with this particular avatar, you are wasting your time.

As for me you can see the difference in respect and opinion I give to either Zack or waxaan kale.

:)

Liqaye   

bilan;716826 wrote:
Listen wiiloow, go ahead and find posts where I defended what was going on in Mog 2006,but then I do not have to justify or defend myself to you or anyone else, who are you to question me?!!! I know that area more than someone who came to Mog after 1991.

Somalida cajiib sanaa. but let me give you little advice, people are not like you, we do not always support 100% someone because we happen to be from the same tuulo, so if you want to talk adeer Yeey, call him and have a chat with him about 2006 since you are stuck in that year. BTW this conversation was between me and Oba, so I am not sure wxaad iskugu ciriirinayso, mise PL baad soo urisay. And when did you become nationalistic?? 2009.

PS. I see your Somali is not strong enough, but Bilan is not male name

Sweetheart comedyga inaaga dhaaf, all of this yaap yaap for what purpose? We know you supported your uncle Yeey, we know you support puntland in all the permutations of their policy, we know that your policy has been to support 100% a person from your own tuulo, that you do it in a diraac is neither here or there.

The other issue and I am sad that I have to elucidate this in this year 2011 is that this a public forum were people opinions, messages, posts are open to everyone to see and comment on, this I think is not a hard thing to understand and should not come as a revelation to you, if you want to talk to Oba with out people commenting then IM the brother. :)

P.S your style of argumentation is all over the place waalashiis iis deeji, its just that some of us dont buy your contributions.

P.P.S Odey Diriye still lives in a very nice house in Hamar, and insists he paid good money for it. ;)

bilan   

ok, whatever wiiloow, wax kula yooyootama sidii dhoocilihii Allaha kuu sahlo. Adeer Yeey iyo PLna cimrigooda Allaha dheereeyo.

The Zack   

Liqaye, Gaalka dil gartiisa sii ma maqashay? Are you denying the fact that the locals in Xamar (the people who owned the city before it was taken over by Oba's cousins who happen to belong to the outskirs of Xamar and not to Xamar itself) have been abused and harrased in Xamar for very long time? Aggaaaa! :D

Liqaye   

The Zack;716834 wrote:
Liqaye, Gaalka dil gartiisa sii ma maqashay? Are you denying the fact that the locals in Xamar (the people who owned the city before it was taken over by Oba's cousins who happen to belong to the outskirs of Xamar and not to Xamar itself) have been abused and harrased in Xamar for very long time? Aggaaaa!
:D

Brother Zack if that is your contention then there is no argument from me, but every post can not be a rehash of history walaal or things stagnate, this threads contention is that what might be happening now is a government sponsored program, if it was I would have been the first to oppose it, but from what I know its not, and you are honest neither you or any one else has shown beyond amir's famously pivoting views a different idea walaal.

Now another thing does the TFG control most of Hamar in acearage as well as population misee AZANIA baa ka dhuul badhan :)

Liqaye   

bilan;716832 wrote:
ok, whatever wiiloow, wax kula yooyootama sidii dhoocilihii Allaha kuu sahlo. Adeer Yeey iyo PLna cimrigooda Allaha dheereeyo.

What a very elegant response. On another note how much do you weigh walaal?

The Zack   

Liqaye, we are not trying to discuss a past history, I was just supporting Amir's stance on this matter. I still respect your views.

P.s. Azania has too much to offer compared to Jowhar and Balcad area sxb but that wasn't what we were discussing today.

Liqaye   

P.s. Azania has too much to offer compared to Jowhar and Balcad area sxb but that wasn't what we were discussing today.

Hahaha I am not rising to the bait! its too late in africa saxiib for me to compare Jowhar to Bu'alle, especially when you have physically been to neither :) [see what I just did there :)]