Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

BREAKING NEWS: Is Fu'ad Shangole Dead?

The Zack   

Ha igu qasbin to post evidence that you are from Burtinle. I am not sure how close you are to Shangoole though.

P.s. Why did you try so hard to hide your identity? :)

The Zack   

I will share the detective work my people have conducted in Cambridge and Chelsea, MA area. I am not going to say Shangoole is or is not your adeero now. It won't make a difference until I provide a proof anyways :)

The Zack   

LOOL. Are you trying to know where the research is coming from so you can build protection or at least get clues?

Clue #1: Do you know Saciid, the runner?

The Zack   

^It is, your straight forward denial is no good though. I sense that you would continue denying everything even if you are proven wrong.

I will talk to GD and gather what evidence he has and add that to what I have bal. LOL

Wararka ka imaanaaya magaaladda Garbahaarey ee Gobolka Gedo ayaa waxay sheegayaan in maanta Fu’aad Shongolle lagu dillay dagaalo xoog leh oo ka dhacay magaaladda Garbahaarey ee Gobolka Gedo.

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Gedo ee Maamulka Dowladda Kmg ee Soomaaliya Maxamed Cabdi Kaliil ayaa wuxuu shaaca uu ka qaaday in dagaalo xoog leh oo maanta ka dhacay magaaladda Garbahaarey ee Gobolka Gedo ay ku dilleen saraakiil sar sare oo ka tirsan Xarakada Al Shabaab oo uu kamid yahay Fu’aad Shongolle.

Gudoomiyaha ayaa wuxuu sheegay in meydka Sheekh Fu’aad Maxamed Khalaf ay gacanta ku hayaan, ayna saacadaha soo socda u soo bandhigi doonaan qeybaha kala duwan ee warbaahinta, isagoo intaasi ku daray in tani ay tahay guul balaaran oo u soo hooyatay Ummada Soomaaliyeed.

Mudane Kaliil ayaa wuxuu tibaaxay in dagaaladii maanta ay ku dilleen saraakiil ajaaniib ah oo qaarkood u dhalatay dalka Kenya, isla-markaana wuxuu tibaaxay in sarkaal sare oo ay dilleen ay hayaan aqoonsigiisa, isagoo intaasi ku daray in’ay gacanta ku dhigeen baasaboorada saraakiishii ay dilleen.

Sidoo kale wuxuu sheegay in dagaaladdii maanta ka dhacay magaaladda Garbahaarey ay ku dilleen ciidamo kale oo ka tirsan Xarakada Al Shabaab, kuwaa oo uu sheegay in meydadkooda ay caawa ka uruurinayaan xaafadaha kala duwan ee ku yaalla magaaladda Garbahaarey.

Dhinaca kale Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Gedo ee Maamulka Dowladda Kmg ee Soomaaliya Maxamed Cabdi Kaliil oo caawa ku sugan magaaladda Garbahaarey ayaa wuxuu qeexay in uu dul taagan yahay meydka Sheekh Fu’aad Maxamed Khalaf ayna beri u soo bandhigi doonaan bahda saxaafadda.

Si kastaba ha-ahaatee haddii dilka Sheekh Fu’aad Shongolle uu soo shaac baxo ayaa waxay khasaaro culus u tahay Xarakada Al Shabaab iyo Ururka Al Qaacida oo maanta sida la-sheegay laga dillay hogaamiyii kala haggi jiray.

Gabbal   

This is in fact what I had heard and that his body is being taken to Dollow where IGAD transport wants to turn him over to US Africom in Djibouti.

Also, Xassan Dahir, Abu Mansur, Zaylici, and even Godane have been confirmed to be in Buurdhuubo following the twice defeat in Garbahaarey district, first the defeat in Tuulo Barwaaqo which saw the turnover of Garbahareey as well as this counter-attack by the Shabaab. I suppose they have realized the tripartite "loolaan" in this new phase is between AMISOM-Shabaab-Dollow and have decided Mogadishu stalemate is more acceptable than loss of Kismaayo which is guaranteed to be tested once Gedo has been singularly conquered by the Dollow boys.

Gabbal   

Seems as if the Shabaab have met their Somali match for the first time in the southern regions. Dollow boys have been in preparation for over two years, I doubt they would have moved now if they were not overly confident and I suppose the dividend lies in the successful battles in Beled-Xaawo, Luuq, Ceel-waaq, and these in Garbahareey. I would say once the Dollow boys have moved towards Buurdhuubo, Shabaab will head south to Baardheere and there will be the deciding battle for the Gedo region. I believe that will be the last major battle before what is sure to be the battle of Kismaayo.

Kolay siday ila tahay gabbalkoodu wuu dhacay.