Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

SOMALIA: U.S. Senator Kirk Visits Somalia’s Stable State of Puntland

Zack-Kirk is heavier than Payne iyo islaantii...loool but in all seriousness, Donald has been a champion of the Somali people in the Horn.

Xaaji.....Never been to Bosaso but I do think that's the port.

^^^Somalina all is well here sis, I hope you are having a pleasent day. By the way the man's name is Senator Kirk, but thats an easy enough mistake..

Somalina   

General Duke;716402 wrote:
^^^Somalina all is well here sis, I hope you are having a pleasent day. By the way the man's name is Senator Kirk, but thats an easy enough mistake..

I had Payne on my mind Dukey my bad! :D

It has been an awesome day so far, nice weather, can't complain really. Good to hear from you Jeneraale.

Thank you my dear sister. Its good to see you here as usual. Hope you keep schooling all those wannabe rebels and builders of imaginary states.

Keep up the good work.

When your own Minister seeks refuge in America, you've got to wonder why the word 'stable' is used in the same sentence as the pirate state. :confused:

Terror has happened in more powerful countries which are more stable than Somalia. However my friend you can say what you want you van not lie about what you see with your own eyes. The Senator witnessed a state that is moving forward.