Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

It happens.................

Every now and then, things happen to you that makes laugh you. These things happen unintentionally but they are funny nonetheless.

So there I was standing wondering why the Imam is so silent and not moving the prayer along. Minutes before that, I came down to in-house mosque and just missed the casar prayer. I looked around and see everybody was done praying. I went to little corner and started praying. Only minute into the prayer, someone tapped me on the shoulder and automatically, I was leading a prayer and they were standing next to me almost shoulder to shoulder (introspect, I wish they moved back a little, it will greatly have helped that situation that was to unfold).

The first raqca went well and the second was even smoother. Came the third one, I recited the faatixa silently and then mind just went blank. And there I was standing and wondering why the Imam is taking so long. Trying not to get distracted, I focused on the prayer all the while still forgetting that I was the one leading this prayer session.

The silence continued and I finally heard someone saying Allahu Akbar (someone else joined the prayer). I seconded and said Allahu Akbar though not cognizant of that fact I was leading the prayer. I looked into the direction of Qibla and realized no one was head of me.

Having realized what just happened, I awoke up myself from self-induced absent-mindedness and continued with the prayer.

Then came the end. I looked to the right said Allahu Akbar and looked to the left said Assalamu Alekuim Wa Rahmatullah.

You could imagine the looks on people's faces.

Nuune's jinns are not allowed n the mosque.

I think what happen was the change in speed. When I'm praying alone, it tends to go faster but praying with others is slower motion. The absent-mindedness came about as the result of difference between the two speeds.

My theory atleast;)

loooooool. somehow i suspect this story of yours is a lie. you couldnt lead a prayer even if someone tapped you on the shoulder and you were somehow leading the prayers.

The Zack   

Who said Jinn is not allowed to be in a mosque? You must be confusing it with Sheydaan. Some jinns do pray and lead prayers too. :D

The people who prayed behind you must be saying " Waar jeego xiirku salaaddii buu naga qasay, nin dabogaab qabo yaa ku xidhan jiray"

Aaliyyah   

whats up with sol and jin stories these days.!!!..I evn had such conversation with a relative of mine who recently visited back home and he was telling me with conviction that he actually witnessed ppl who had the jin in them..such stories creep me out..

coming back to che's story ..walahi caadi ma tihid lool...dad dhan ba tujinasay hadana wa is ilowday maxa dhacay??!!..

laakin waa caadi we are insaan and meant to forget things so yeah inshallah recite quran more..perhaps ull concentrate on things more rather than ur mind wondering around and daydreaming lol..

salaam

The Zack   

^^You are still in Eastleigh? That is an over-stay yo.

Anyways, I think the prayer being casar time contributed to your forgetfulness. Had it been a prayer where you recite the Qur'an louder like Makhrib and Cishaa, you would've prolly known that you are leading the prayer.

Showqi   

ANWAR, that vedio is hilariouse.................Hahahah hahahaha

Che, Sheeko aa kugu dhacday,,:D

Malika   
:D , oh my! Che leading prayers - walle waa aqrii sabaani..Looooooooool. Habo am kidding ..masha'allah!

N.O.R.F   

I wish they moved back a little, it will greatly have helped that situation that was to unfold

You should have moved forward.

One tends to concentrate more when leading ee idiga maxaa kugu dhacay?

Buuxo   

LoooL @Che.

I once a answered a phone-call by saying Allahu Akbar! Instead of Hello . my mind went blank for moment, lucky me the person calling was muslim, otherwise i would of scared them lol