Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Amin Amir on Siilaanyo

Thankful   

LoL :D

All these anti-Secessionism movements have intensified their displeasure with NW Somalia's Hargeysa admin after Siilaanyo took over.

Freedom   

^^^ You guy's are so clownish its funny. First their is No Adwal State, the locals are not killing somaliland soliders or people connected to the government and second the Elders in Adwal support Somaliland unlike segements of the elders in SSC region. So please people especially to the anti-somaliland crowd stop dreaming of somaliland down fall and work on improving your regions of control. In Puntland their is a killing zone emerging and the south is still in flames. Instead of saying i hope this or that happens to somaliland hope for the best for your region.

Aaliyyah   

Lol....I seen this one before.

posted by freedom :So please people especially to the anti-somaliland crowd stop dreaming of somaliland down fall and work on improving your regions of control.

Likewise the same advice could be given to Somaliland to improve and work on their regions and leave other people's lands alone!..or that advice only applies to puntlanders and ppl from the south? hypocricy always amazes me!

Saalax   

Some people are dreaming of the USP days lol. Ya uu sheega no match for SNM. Adinko Siad bare iyo balaayo wata ba waxbana naga qaadi weydeen.

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;713829 wrote:
^^loool @ idinka..!! cuqdad baa qabtaa..the man is dead! get over it!

Jumca Mubarak :)