Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Banaan bax uu soo qaban qaabiyay Maxamed Dheere oo la isku rasaaseyay.

Maaddeey;712133 wrote:
Oba 'la is rasaaseeyey' waa qalad, Maxamed Dheere hub ma wato, waxa dadka rasaasta la dhacay waa ciidanka dawladda.

Maadey,Ciidankiisa ma hubeysnaa? Duke, anyways cidii rasaaseysay dibadbaxayaasha maka jawaabi karo meesha ma joogin lol

The Zack;712119 wrote:
Practising mini dictatorship in the few kilometers he controls won't save the shariif. People should have the right to protest peacefully.

didn't know few kms was 70 % of xamar.

Somalina   

Bu'aale ma adigaa leh? It aint your thread and I was addressing him when I wrote that. You have problem with that? when did I address you? iga leexo aan ku iri.

Peace out!

Somalina   

Mogadishu is the most travelled to city in Somalia. It is still the financial and the cash cow capital of Somalia.

The daily skirmishes generate money for a lot folks.

Teeda kale, reer miyigii dhan Xamar usoo qaxeen hadda because of the drought.

Saalax   

I don't think Mogadishu is 3 million lol. The capital of Sweden Stockholm which is bigger than Mogadishu ba ah 1.25 million in the urban area and more than 2 million in the metropolitan area. At most Mogadishu is 1.1 million today if not smaller. While the urban Benadir area is about 2 million.

3 million aqli gal maha. It's like claiming Mogadishu has more population than Gedo, Bay , Bakool, Jubbada hoose combined.