Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Farmaajo makes his move- Calls for a Reconciliation Conference in June, time wasting or ?

Somalina   

General Duke;711967 wrote:
^^^lol. Lost for words I guess. Next time dont just make things up, also Mahiga was a lovely bloke untill he told Sharif we[ic] wont elect you again. Now all the tears.

Anyhow I applaud this shir, so long as Sharif AHmed is not the center but just a participent after his term ends.

What? as I said earlier, be consistent. I don't make things up, you can even check my TFG thread, it is on there. I just want you to do your homework before you open your mouth and embarrass yourself once more. Get it. Work for it cuz it aint free.

You applaud this shir, yet you agree with adeer Yey. Labadaa isku wado ma maraan.

Try again adeer, waxbaa ka qaldan.

^^^I applaud this Shir? No adeer, I applaud that Sharif Ahmed is getting his just deserts, I applaud the end game and how dumb founded all his supporters are. UNPOS made Sharif, they made the Djibouti agreement, they made the 550Mps' they brought him back from his exile in Asmara.

Now after 2.5 years of doing nothing he is running around in circles and finding the nation.

Adeer Yey, is spot on as he was 5 years ago.

Now either bring this meeting or keep attacking for no reason. I am not picking a fight with you. I have Sharif clown in my sights.

Somalina   

Attack him all you want he controls more than lil Garowe.

I don't need to provide you with anything when you can google it yourself. Do you own research before you write more garbage is all I have to say to you.

Gabbal   

What's really unique about the current TFG impasse is that the president and prime minister are in lock, step, and key unique to all the TFG administrations prior. This is why Mahiga is finding it a little more difficult to exert his influence like Ould Abdallah.

^^^Agreed, but remember Geedi & Yusuf where together when Sharif Xasan did his last jump.

I think the UN will get their way with Sharif Ahmed, but Farmaajo should be given more time. If both Sharif sink it would be the best option for Somalia.

Somalina keep talking love.

Somalina   

Farmajo was brought by Sharif, and if Sheik Sharif goes Farmajo will join him and it is back to square one again.

Intaas ayaad fahmi la'dahay.

Jacpher   

They should all be dissolved. These politicians and their Ethiopian masters failed the country far too long. Time for a new face/change.

Let Odhinga/Azania take over the country. Change you can Kenyati in. Kenyan troops already setting up bases in Taabto.

Viva Azzaaniyah.

Somalina, adeer if the reasoning is they need a year extension, then in 12 months they will need more extensions. No an election must be held, Sharif needs to go and Farmaajo has enetered politics and thats what this is. Its not a fmily business and one needs to follow a system and chart a course.

Sharif Ahmed is running out of time and excuses.

Somalina   

And you are running out of threads! It is easy for you to sit there from the comfort of your MNPLS flat and post meaningless threads about who should go and who should stay! The people on the ground have spoken marka you can mosey on out of here Jerry.

^^^Look I am not interested in wasting my time talking to you. If you want to vent by all means do. I have my sights on Sharif Ahmed and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Good day.

Somalina   

Adeer waardiyeey halkan all by yourself and keep talking to yourself. Sharif is still the president of Somalia. Take that to the bank before it closes.

Good riddance to rubbish threads!

p.s. you didn't have to respond if you were not interested. No one is fool.