Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

My laughs

Ms MoOns   

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house. They fell asleep, awakening around 8pm. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house.

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary and I fell asleep at her house and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bast*rd! You've been playing golf!"

Ms MoOns   

Oz;724012 wrote:
Too dirty for my likings hehehe, yes no effin berry...
:D

I tend to find inappropriate things funny :D

Ms MoOns   
Tehre has been a sudty at Hravred Uinestvry, taht has porevn taht a preosn can raed any wrod as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetres are the smae. I do not konw if tihs is ture.

Ms MoOns   

Proof that Men have Better friends:

Friendship among women:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it...

Friendships among men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friends house. The wife called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over and two said he was still there...

At a news conference, a journalist said to the politician running for the presidency, "Your secretary said publicly that you have a small p*eni*s. Would you please comment on this."

"The truth is," replied the politician, "that she has a big mouth." . . . . . :D

Aaliyyah   

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house. They fell asleep, awakening around 8pm. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house.

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary and I fell asleep at her house and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bast*rd! You've been playing golf!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...funny!

Oz   

We ni mblack mpaka ukipigiwa simu at night Safaricom ina say......

" mteja wa nambari uliopiga haonekani kwa sasa tafadhali jaribu asubuhi".

Ms MoOns   

I got pulled over the other day and the cop told me to keep an eye on my speed.

I was really thankful, I didn't notice it was falling out of my pocket.

Ms MoOns   

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?" As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabby or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabby over there?" She, in turn blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice, "I don't fink my pet python weally gives a thit."

hahaha, you gotta love the girl

Aaliyyah   

Proof that Men have Better friends:

Friendship among women:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it...

Friendships among men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friends house. The wife called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over and two said he was still there

lool I don't think thats true...usually girls stand up for each other.

salaam

Ms MoOns   

One day a professor decided to give his students a quiz. So he picked up a chair, set it on his desk, and told his class they had write a paper convincing the professor on why the chair doesn't exist. Once the assignment was given, all the students started on their essays except for one student who simply wrote no more than one sentence before turning in his paper. As the student turned in his work and left, the professor, confused, looked at the paper which said nothing more than, "What chair?"

Absolutely brilliant, I wouldn't dare to do that, but nevertheless funny