Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Qaxootida soomaliyeed oo Diinta La rabo in laga bixiyo

Complete   

How exactly ee ka baxeen? Most of them were hesitant and just because this failure of a missionary is trying to force his beliefs of Jesus doesn't mean they've left the deen. I've had plenty of freakishly weird encounters with Jesus freaks, does that mean I'm an apostate as well?

IGNORE THIS POST. MISUNDERSTOOD THE TITLE. MISSED THE "LA RABO" PART. DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING. GRACIAS ;)

Somalina   

The second part of the video, I like how the Somali dude tells the white dude off.

I'm ashamed of the Interpreter. He just standing there like a statue most of the time, not doing his job and the worst part is that he is not even bothered by the white dude's intentions.

Ismahaan   

Subhan Allah, what is this, some kind of joke? At least dumar kaba dhamaa kan madaxa dheer ee leh waxaan ahay translator. Gaal miyaa isagu , isagaba gabdhaha sanka ka mar marinaya gaalkaan madaxa xiirane. Agah.:confused:

Complete   

Somalina, did you noticed how he sort of chuckled when he said "aabihis bu la hadlaya". That had me laughing. I remember once reading a Somali translated Bible. Walahi it made no God darn sense. Quite hilarious if you asked me ruunti. It had misonmers like "Isse, wiilki ilahaay" or "Isse daradaa bu uu dhintay" or my favorite one "Ilahay aabahaga". Ilahay hanaga ilaaliyo dadkaan.

Somalina   

I'm still laughing at that. :D

Waa rageedii.

I was laughing at the skin head white dude, if he was infront of me I would've laughed at him even if I didn't understand wth he was saying. :D