Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Facebook - Halal or Haram by Yusuf Estes

Aaliyyah   

lool Che...

Bashir yeah hun hes is to the point. Mashallah. Shiekh Yusuf estes is one of my favourite shiekhs..

Juxa   

looking is allowed, balaayadu waa markey touching or talking sheekadu gaarto

wabillah towfiiq

ps:married sisters rock

Ms MoOns   

Looll @ Juxa, married sisters rock. Ik voel me buitengesloten? :P

I only use fb to communicate with friends/family. No reason for something else, I say.

I've deactivated mine recently, let's see how long I will be able to stay off ^^

Aaliyyah   

^^thats good MS moons...I need to deactivate mine too for a while it is a waste of time when u think of it...like i said its ok to stay in touch with relatives n stuff but not to over use it

Juxa iska celi paragon suu u dhaha married ladies shouldnt be on fb...asaga fb ma shukaansi uun u yaqaaan..:P

Ms MoOns   

You should try deactivating Aaliyyah! ^^

The reason I deactivated mine, is because I didn't want FB to control my life.

I'd rather be addicted to something more ... worthwhile, then Facebook. looll.

I'm taking a step back, and move on from there :)

Aaliyyah   

^^True. I am on the same page with you on that..The funny thing is I was never into fb..ppl had it for years and I wouldnt open an account. But, nw that I have it I tend to waste more time than I am happy with..so insha'Allah should manage my time more wisely.

RedSea   

Paragon;708084 wrote:
Women of all ages should not be allowed to use facebook by law, especially, the married ones.

Edit: Unmarried ones should be made to wear a Burka if and not when they attempt to use facebook. Otherwise, they should be flogged for using facebook with no modesty.

Haadaa wa salaam ikhwaaninaa,....

al-Sheikh Abu Rio Dijinero Al Paragonya

-Waaxda Tumashada iyo Tamashlaynta,

Wiilaayada Ibiza, Al-Andalusia

After really thinking about this, I have come to the conclusion that Facebook CAN be Xarram based on the content which is being put out there. It's like a visual Email and if used to simply communicate to family, friends etc.. then I see no issues with it. However, when used to display inappriorate pics than probably makes more sense.

Thanks for that though I never really looked at it from that angle. hmmmm interesting.

RedSea   

Aaliyyah;708346 wrote:
^^True. I am on the same page with you on that..The funny thing is I was never into fb..ppl had it for years and I wouldnt open an account. But, nw that I have it I tend to waste more time than I am happy with..so insha'Allah should manage my time more wisely.

While on topic add me will ya? we gotta reconcile beesha over Kalshaale issue(:...jk