Sign in to follow this  
Boom Boom

Cursed Community: From Bad to Worse Every Single Day Always in the News For Everything!

How the hell can we succeed in the West if our so called "community leaders" are always calling the media to do a story on them. Attention seekers who are obsessed with being on the front page of newspapers and the top story in breaking news. Can these disgusting old men stop creating community centres and actually get a real job. They would sell their soul to get government funding.

http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2011/Apr/somali_terrorists_lure_toronto_women.aspx

http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2011/Apr/u_of_t_graduate_s_arrest_on_terror_charges_alarms_toronto_somalis.aspx

So would you prefer if everything was swept under the carpet. These people are brain washed and criminal. If these two women went to Somalia for terrorism. I hope they end up dead and not back to Canada to spread their cancer and flood Canada with unwanted loser offspring they breed.

Aaliyyah   

wow...if these stories are true. I wouldn't know how these young educated ppl can be brainwashed? really everyone knows the war thats happening in mogadishu can not be equated to jihad..those so called alshabab are just abusing the name of Allah and killing innocent people!..I am shocked abt hearing this!...

London 2010,

These stories are probably made up because these community centres only want funding for their organization. They're infamous for making up statistics and creating panic stories to get attention. Trust me, at the end of the day Somalis will sell each other out for $$. That is all they care about.