Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland deputy speaker of parliament meets with cali khalif galaydh in nairobi

Che -Guevara;706387 wrote:
Marrying your sister...?

Che the first reply that popped into my head was to inform, it's your mum and her camels the negotiation will be about. However I have decided to educate you on all matters concerning Silanyos tribe and the said Mr Galaydh.

Once upon a time when the mad mullah was high on opium and his foot soldiers today's SSC high and mighty. A man from the SSC camp met the legendary Arab Dheere to seek permission if he could marry his sister. Arab Dheere's reply was to kill the man on the spot. When asked by elders why he had killed the SSC he said next he will be asking my hand in marriage. So this was a premptive and necessary action.

I'm telling you this story because a, the legendary Arab Dheere and not only share qabil but that his policies towards SSC is strong in my neighbourhood. I swear if you had brougt my sister or any member of my family into a discussion I would cut you up like a young lamb and put it on the net. MOFKR.

Lol, looking for support from General loony Dukey.

You wrote two lines insulting my family hoping that I would do in kind and then a childish swearing match will take place. Che change your name your too simple and predictable to be a revolutionary.

Che -Guevara;706452 wrote:
There's not much to expect from open jar with little imagination-very predictable creature.

You and dukey are best friends now huh?