Sign in to follow this  
Complete

Vans Files: My Weird and Amusing Findings

Complete   

Python swallows baby in Okada

A python swallows a baby in Okada, Edo state

Article | March 22, 2011 - 11:35am | By Emmanuel Chidiogo

pythonbaby.jpg

A python, yesterday, swallowed a baby at Okada, Edo State.

Witnesses say the snake, measuring about 10ft long, swallowed a six-month-old baby that was left abandoned outside a house.

The baby was reportedly left on a mat outside, while the mother went inside. A witness, who claimed to have arrived the scene as the snake was in the process of swallowing the baby, raised an alarm. People rushed to the scene and killed the snake, but were too late to save the baby.

Source: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/brief-python-swallows-baby-edo

Complete   

Alpha Blondy;705575 wrote:
vans, are you trying to create a niche (cult personality) for yourself on SOL by posting strange, wacky and wonderful threads?

Niche? Cult Personality? I'm not sure I'm following :confused:. What makes you ask that question?

Complete   

Alpha Blondy;705581 wrote:
you strike me as a narcissistic thats all. why would you name the thread after yourself?

Narcissistic? :D Sheeko, sheeko. Sheeko xariiro. Wale you tickle my funny bone.

Deary, listen well and listen carefully. I can strike you as waxad rabtid, I could give a rats tail BUT know that I'm not here to please qofna or create any magac or title for myself. Like I said in my introductory thread, I come as I am and you'll take just that. It's really not hard to figure why I named this blog after myself. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Use your noodles ;).

Now, let's not digress. Back to the topic at hand. My findings! Shall we?

BOB   

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Rajicun...What is so amusing about the death of an infant?

My dear sister, you come across as a highly intelligent individual who is teeming with bright ideas that could benefit not only the SOL members but our nation as a whole; therefore, I would advise you to distant yourself from the petty threads that hold no importance to you or anybody else and do justice to your gifted mind that the almighty blessed with you.

Chimera & Somalina could do with a company as they both are our undisputed champions of the greater Somali cause.

PS. I'm not lecturing you or anything...by god that's not my intention at all laakiin waxaan rabaa inaan maskaxdaada fiican ka faaiideysano Insha Allah and THANKS for your valuable time and WELCOME to SOL.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Complete   

Bashiir;705576 wrote:
Too late to save the baby ,,....sad is it not?

Very much so.

BOB;705589 wrote:
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Rajicun...What is so amusing about the death of an infant?

My dear sister, you come across as a highly intelligent individual who is teeming with bright ideas that could benefit not only the SOL members but our nation as a whole; therefore, I would advise you to distant yourself from the petty threads that hold no importance to you or anybody else and do justice to your gifted mind that the almighty blessed with you.

Chimera & Somalina could do with a company as they both are our undisputed champions of the greater Somali cause.

PS. I'm not lecturing you or anything...by god that's not my intention at all laakiin waxaan rabaa inaan maskaxdaada fiican ka faaiideysano Insha Allah and
THANKS
for your valuable time and
WELCOME
to SOL.

Peace, Love & Unity.

We do indeed belong to Allah and to Him we shall inshAllah return.

I'm flattered with your post I guess? Though I see no place in politics here...wondering how that seeped in?

Amusing wasn't my only choice of words there. Found this weird, true and freaky (like the Animal Planet show!). Perhaps I should've subtitled this thread, "My Weird, True, Amusing and Freaky Findings" so that it can settle right in with y'all. I wonder if a moderator can modify that? Notice how findings is plural? Means this is going to be a blog not just about that python but things I find...let's say... interesting...over a period of time.

As much as I want to take in your waano, I feel that I don't have to edit myself to make others happy. I'm happy about myself and waxaan sameeyo. So far I've been nothing but courteous and cordial to members here though some were quick to accuse me of things. Some of'em are easily dented when you do not share the same political stance pero no es mi problema.

Aniga, I'm random and randomness is what you're really going to get out of me. Oh and I am very outspoken. Best believe I'll be pushing some buttons.

Alpha Blondy;705596 wrote:
BOBBY, petty threads are all the range these days on sol!

What's petty are your unwanted sour comments on this thread. If you very much feel that way, why don't you contribute to SOL and create threads you feel are important so you can quit calaacalin' in mine. I think that's a solution no?

It's hitting me. Oh I see your location. Aaah the puzzle is coming together. I sense I struck a nerve with my unionist banters on the other thread you so happily classified as "rural romanticism" :D. Whatever the hell that means. Never knew those two words could be strung up together but hey, guess what? Vans could yet again give a rats tail about bitter people. :rolleyes:

Can't satisfy everyone here especially Somalis who nit pick and are never pleased with anything. Not happy? Wonder about in other threads that make you happy. I'm not holding a knife near your throat and/or forcing you to fiirso waxaan post-garayo. I'm sure you're an adult. Skedaddle on out. -------->

Vans;705615 wrote:

What's petty are your unwanted sour comments on this thread. If you very much feel that way, why don't you contribute to SOL and create threads you feel are important so you can quit calaacalin' in mine. I think that's a solution no?

It's hitting me. Oh I see your location. Aaah the puzzle is coming together. I sense I struck a nerve with my unionist banters on the other thread you so happily classified as "rural romanticism"
:D
. Whatever the hell that means. Never knew those two words could be strung up together but hey, guess what? Vans could yet again give a rats tail about bitter people. :rolleyes:

Can't satisfy everyone here especially Somalis who nit pick and are never pleased with anything. Not happy? Wonder about in other threads that make you happy. I'm not holding a knife near your throat and/or forcing you to fiirso waxaan post-garayo. I'm sure you're an adult. Skedaddle on out. -------->

sarcasm-6.jpg

Complete   

^Had a feeling you wouldn't say much. Hell, you said nada. But y'know, since you're here and all keeping my thread alive...you can be my very own weird and amusing finding. But at the same time my thread is not reserved for...

istubirdh.jpg

...the likes of you. Now park elsewhere capiche?

Pinche pendejos/as

P.S. Totally missed you saying this

Alpha Blondy;705575 wrote:
vans, are you trying to create...wonderful threads?

Like Cenk Uygur would say why OF COOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!

Complete   

WARNING! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

One of the many reasons why I veered away from ever pursuing a medical degree.

Observe the swollen area that's being drained. Notice the body tissue moving in and out when the patient is breathing? Good Lord have mercy on my soul. This is gnarly on a whole new level of disgusting yet interesting.

Why'd they wait for the abscess to accumulate that much pus? Holy shirdh!