Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Somalis disgust me...100's of Somalis arrested in Norway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85dEiUF2Hdo&feature=player_embedded

People that have no Sharaf at all. Claim they're divorced while they're not so that the mother can get more benefit (and sometimes the man himself gets benefits aswell)...

How do you expect things back home to improve if these are supposed to be our rolemodels?

Where I live there is majority Pakistani population, yet all the cafes are Somalis...do you know why? Because Pakistanis actually work, unlike SOmali men that spend all their time in a cafe talking about politics back home.

Taleexi   

Gruesome trend..... please to those who are strong, health and able to work and please be self-sufficient by any means ... For the love of your soul, family and the community you live in ..... Allow Alle

Alpha Blondy;704829 wrote:
disgraceful! akhas!

of course, one has to consider the circumstances surrounding this event. the damage is irreversible but all things considered - perceptions are two fold; what you think of yourself and what others think of you!

Bashiir   

^Is Alpha, kan kaa koreeya, talking to Blondy, himself? ,... :D

Mad-mullah,.. you should be doing something about it, become a role model,...and share with us some good news next time.....

Sensei   

^Is Alpha, kan kaa koreeya, talking to Blondy, himself? ,...

Yes! I saw that and left it alone. Alpha is kinda POed about the whole Somali deceit.

Aaliyyah   

I think this is one of the topics we repeatedly discussed in SOL. Not much we can say..just take care of your persnal life. Make sure you are something first, somali waxay dhahada nin naftiisa daryeelay tu kale ku dara. Secondley, Make sure you take care of ur family (ie kids siblings etc)...and then contribute whatever you can to your community...talking shit abt somalis as most of us always do will not do anything as somalis say hadal haan madhan ma buuxsho...and inshallah make plenty of dua that Allah swt helps our community...

salaam

Bashiir   

Aliya, that's exactly what I've told our Mad mullah, empty talk won't cut it...thanks for the wise humanly advice.