Sign in to follow this  
Complete

Hail Somaliland!

oh please! this is pathetic! identity is a contested term - its forever shifting and evolving! there is no need to attest to anything so fluid and out of your personal control. if however, you are like me - who has actually realised his dream of going back home and has had and is still having real life interaction with his somalilandness, then, this thread is for you. there is no point of telling ''us'' you are somali or somalilander, if you cant see it for yourself. this thread is rural romanticism at its finest! have some respect for somali/lander people because i doubt of any of you will want to exchange your so-called western comforts for living here, though life as i have come to realise is much better here!

Complete   

Way to digress!

Y'all missing the God darn point of this thread which was and still is to post anything and everything about Somaliland. Capiche? Comprende? Muy beuno. Grazie.

Juxa   

meeshu sheegato badanaa?

I can count inta somalilanders ah in this topic with labo gacmood

Complete   

Juxa private message me their magacyo. I can sense kuwa ah but can't pinpoint kuwo ;). It'll be our little secret. I'll pay you in shushumo :D. Got it covered yarameen?

Ar dadkaan! They're not putting this thread into good use as I intended for it. Sheesh!