Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Hargeysa the Mother Burco the Father.

I am not hiding anything that's history and that's how it was done wether you like or not this bogus article was written by some confused person and it's baseless Godane has nothing to do with Somaliland and that's a well know fact and there are no sleeping cells in burco or else where in Somaliland.

I don't know what my kid will be only allah knows i am not calaamul qeyb, President Siilaanyo is a man of principle he sticked with Somaliland the past two decades and he helped liberate the country from the dictator and he is now our leader. Somali is an ethnic group a group of tribes and they share a similar culture and language to some extent yes but they live across the entire east africa and yemen they live in the following countries Djibouti Ethiopia kenya Somaliland Yemen Somalia, the days of Pan Somalism is gone my friend you're 50 years to late. Wake up and smell the coffee it's 2011 23 march

Bashiir   

From this day 23 march 2011, start counting and keep it for the record, ....

We know how far and how close Somali live together, most of your clan carry either Ethiopian Id cards or Somali passports. Their lives is around Somali axis, not Yemen, Ethiopia, or Israel etc. Your clan needs Somalis more than others do. In that same tone foolish argument of that you have gone high or to the moont is like shooting your self on the back. You're gonna regret when it gets tougher. When the people start questioning about puppet rulers.

We have been reading same old bed story as for argument, in last 20 years in fadhi kudirirs and marvishs but still you can't travel beyond Arabsiyo with out Somali passport. I can grantee you this clan project is about to end. It's new era, and every Somali is building up his village, and few years the bottom up approach peaceful revolution that has tarted will put the nation back on its feet. I am not expecting you will understand this since you're not opening your mind wide enough, but after this hard droughts and famine, there will be a magnitude turn out for every Somali no matter of his tribe or tinny village. People started feeling the pain of false promises. There dozen facts in the ground when you are gone and high on...God knows!

The civil war is about to stop automatically, a good sign is that you have started to sound odd as you talk of tribal politics. Even your secessionist folks don't take you serious man. Actually most don't believe in isolating them selves from Somalis the way you betraying the unity. They simply want peace, dignity and progress, but they are scared of the few tribal heads and puppet rulers.

In short, it is not the 9os kinda shit, but fortunately it's 2011 and revolutionary year. Silaanyo and other puppet rules will do Mubarak, they will be history.

You won't guess, what is in store for you, so basically hope for unity of Somalis. Hope for dignity, peace and real progress. Hope for puppet rules to go, sooner than later. Hope for that you find Godane in Hargeysa and sit with him to have couple cups of Somali tea, not clan propaganda.

Bashiir   

Vans;704146 wrote:
What's the difference?
:D
Don't they both say bacaac?

One is idaha kiisa raga ah, the other is kiisa dhegida ah..

They both say bcaaac, :D but slightly different styles..

Liqaye   

Waar ninkan salaax ha laa iga qabto, google search keygi iga xumeyneya ;)

Stick to the topic boys, grade school debating tactics of character assassination will not work.

Bashiir   

Building nation for a how long? ,,, and one clan be a nation with reporting to Iley, and co..? ,,,,

You must be in a wild dream....