Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Somaliland says Ethiopians are lucky...

The Zack   

Somaliland says Ethiopians are lucky to have Meles Zenawi

Published 03/13/2011 - 9:23 p.m. GMT

The minister of Interior of Somaliland Dr. Mohamed Abdi Gabose who in an exclusive interview to SSI this week pointed out how he recognizes Ethiopia and its capacity to assist smaller neighbors in the region.“Those who have achieved a secure development and are now enjoying their prosperity should encourage and help those that are fighting to keep stable governments like that of Somaliland.

He also pointed out his appreciation towards Prime Minister Meles Zenawi calling him a visionary leader who wants to leave a legacy in Ethiopia unlike many African leaders who fight hard to accumulate as much public property as possible. “I congratulate Ethiopia for having a dynamic leader and hope that they understand that they are lucky to have such a political and diplomatic leader. I am also resolute in my understanding with H. E. Zenawi in his willingness to do his best for the survival of his neighbors to cooperate with each other.

Source

Melez Zenawi has done nothing wrong to the people of Somaliland directly. What differences you guys have with your president is a domestic issue and does not concern us...

:P;) its all good, but you have to admit people don't even say that about European leaders. lol. Behind closed doors they probably curse him loool. Politics man, its a dirty game.

Bashiir   

They know nothing about Ethiopia, and Mellez......next day Gabose will be reminded to find recognition from Moqadisho. Ethios have no loyalty!

Mixing the most noble religion and petty politics is not something we indulge in, but I can see its a past time for some.

If you cant beat Zenewi, you cry Muslimnimo. If you cant beat Somaliland, you cry Somalinimo. Its a played out game.

ANWAR   

Mad_Mullah;701911 wrote:
Abu Jahl has also done nothing to the Somaliland people directly, areyou going to praise him too?

loooooooooooooooooooooool;););););)