Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Japan Tsunami in Pictures

N.O.R.F   

There was a helicopter which captured when the wave hit the coast. It was disturbing and amazing at the same time.

Abwaan   

It was shocking to see the Japan I visited back in December 2010; a great place with nice people engulfed in disaster and fear. I was glad to hear that my friends over there are save.

Ismahaan   

Subhan Allah!!

"When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake. And when the earth throws out its burdens. And man will say: "What is the matter with it?" That Day it will declare its information (about all that happened over it of good or evil). Because your Lord will inspire it. That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds. So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it." (Surat Az-Zalzalah (The Earthquake):1-8)

Johnny B   

yaa tahay;703029 wrote:
waa cadaab eey istaahilaan

waa ku fiicantahay less mushrikien in the earth

Both you and your angry God "Allah", fall short in respect of what your Religion claims to host, namely kindness.

On the other side, after all ,for your "Allah" , they're good and necessary fuel for his hell, so you guys can get busy in his paradise with the houris, hence, they're atleast good for something.