Sign in to follow this  
Mizz-HurriCane

One of the most admired Muslim leaders in America, Imam Siraj WahhaJ

SaLLaM CaLLyKuM

This sheikh get a hold of my soul everytime I listen 2 his Lectures and just shake it and then fulfil it with visdom and usefull valuable islamic knowledge.

Siraj Wahaj, Imam of Masjid Taqwa in New York is well known among Muslims in North America as a dynamic speaker and tireless supporter of Islamic causes.

Imam Siraj Wahhaj, currently the Imam of Masjid Al-Taqwa in Brookyn, New York, accepted Islam in 1969. He received Imam training at Ummul Qura University of Makkah in 1978 and has gone on to become a national and international speaker on Islam.

Imam Wahhaj has been Vice President of ISNA U.S. since 1997 and has served on Majlis Ash-Shura since 1987. He is a past member of ISNA's Planning Committee and has served as a member of the Board of Advisors for NAIT from 1989-1993. He is also a member of the Board of Advisors for the American Muslim Council.

Imam Wahhaj has appeared on several national television talk shows and interviews especially about his anti-drug campaigns. He received high praises from the media and NYPD for initiating anti-drug patrol in Brooklyn, New York in 1988.

Among other achievements, Imam Wahhaj was the first person to give an Islamic invocation to the United States Congress.

Imam Siraj Wahhaj is originally from New York.

2 listen 2 some of his Lectures and Speeches

plz go 2..

http://www.jannah.com/sw.html

Fi AmaaN ALLAh

OuT

OG Moti   

mashaAllah ninkaas ookale alaha badiyo, may Allah spread the religion .. Islam is all about peace and everyone want peace, inshaAllah we will have more of him in the next future cause we need them badly.. thanx sis for sharing with us

salaam

N.O.R.F   

amiin

the way he communicates what hes sayin with so much desire and conviction just makes u concentrate that little bit more. Would love to go and hear him speak live!

MiZZ,

I love Imam Siraj Wahaj!!!!I had the pleasure of visiting Masjid Taqwa, and a major convention that he hosted in NYC years ago.....never seen that many muslims in one place b4. Imaamka is a comedian walaahi....he has a way of enlightening his audience and you'll leave with a lil bit more knowledge than u came with. We had a full house last year at our Eid dinner in my school, boy did I feel lucky :D . I don't think I've ever missed a lecture of his in t.o.....as you can see am a HUGE fan. smile.gif

Wa'salaam.