Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Sheikh Xassan Dahir: 'Dagaallada waan wedeynaa inta AMISOM joogto!!.

awoow first of all there was no Buhoodle massacre if between 30 and 35 Militia men were killed it can not be called a massacre the Militia men were armed so.

no innocent civilians were killed by the Somaliland armed forces only (qaranndiids) also for the wilton park meeting it's a policy the current regime of Somaliland adopted and i don't think the foreign minister lied about that he explained himself infront of the parliament of somaliland few days ago. But my dear Somalina you still did not answer my question do you believe Sh sharif was wrong when he was fighting cabdilahi yusuf in 2006 as thankful claimed

Thankful   

Somalina;700445 wrote:

@Thankful he was quiet when the secessionist foreign minister lied about the Wilton Park meeting that he attended.

Somalina, I never knew that. Are you serious? The Wilton Park Conference in which multiple NW Somalia websites posted the text from the so-called NW Somalia FM's speech he made, never happened?

Somalina   

Awoowe, at that time Zenawi declared war on Somalia (South Somalia) and Sheik Sharif defended his land from the invasion.

Again, I ask you do you see Somalis demonstrating against the TFG or the "Ethiopian" presence in the South?

and what does that tell you?

About the lies your FM told.

Here is a detailed discussion on UniversalTV. Thankful, he lied about the reason he was attending the meeting. He told everyone that SL was attending it as a country, when in fact they were just a maamul gobol. He broke the law (secessionist dastuur)...he betrayed his own fake country.

Somalina awoow i have seen that discussion don't bother i watched it live , Somalina you believe Cabdilahi yusuf was wrong in 2006 and sh sharif is on the right path right now. i have seen Somalis in somalia demonstrating pro alshabaab demonstrations but that's besides the point because you will say they were forced awoow waan ku bartay dee;) But be honest Somalina you know there are Ethiopians in Somalia but you still support the TFG, i mean if sh sharif did not have any foreign troops no Ethiopians inside Somalia that would've been better for his case

Somalina   

Show me the demos awoowe...do it, do it now. :)

The people in the South are behind president Sharif just like they were in 2006, nothing has changed. The heart wants what the heart wants. :D

I always wondered why the likes of Godane and his ilk never threaten to attack Ethiopia? Al Shabaab always makes threats and have even carried out attacks againts Uganda, Burundi and Kenya. I have never come across them making deep threats against Ethiopia or its cities.

They reason maybe is they were always afraid of the Ethiopians and hence even now are running when they enter Somalia, so much for the bravado we have all come acustomed to.