Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Zahra Alexandria the result of Iman and David Bowe (Cadaan)

RaMpAgE   

Somali ma'ahan, she's cadaan because her father is cadaan. I don' why these guys are getting stressed about some cadaan girl, for all I care she could be christian or atheist. Once again this is the result of some wayward naag somali.

Juxa   

^^maxaad ka sugeysaa dadkan aan bisinka loo qaban? they would insult anything and anyone to make a point!

Are you dumb or something? Whos talking about Zahra? I'm saying is that she'll probably turn out Gaal because her mom that has 'done more for Somalia' (by acting like a ********* on TV right? lol get out of here) married an Cadaan gaal. Its funny how the ladies defend her, shows me what kind of people you are.

Blessed   

It's not about Zahra but go ahead and post her pictures and sentence her to hell. M@ron!

Hello Juxa. Lol@ bisinka loo qaban. You know what they say about kuwaan bisinka loo qaban. Yagaaba half breed / blood ah. LOL. Astaqfirullah!

Ibtisam   

Mad_Mullah,

The fact her father is a gaal does not mean iyaad aya gaal noqon- and in any case EVEN if she is gaal you have no write to pass judgement on her; who are you? worry about where you are going and how you are going to get there rather a child who at this moment is innocent in all sense of the word.

You have not done anything for Somalia or the deen for that matter that allows you to point fingers at one one.

So yes it shows what kind of people we are- ones who use their brain and common sense.

I dont care the fact he is cadaan or even gal for that matter- because she married him not me and lord knows how she/he and the child will turn up. Same goes for us all, you dont know you will die a Muslim, let alone a good one.

Johnny B   

Mad_Mullah;699251 wrote:
Are you dumb or something? Whos talking about Zahra? I'm saying is that she'll probably turn out Gaal because her mom that has 'done more for Somalia' (by acting like a ********* on TV right? lol get out of here) married an Cadaan gaal. Its funny how the ladies defend her, shows me what kind of people you are.

There in nothing compareable to à mad and fatwa-spitting Mullah, leaning on probability.

Mad_Mullah;699251 wrote:

naagaha somali waa iska cagli caruur sxb. waxba haka sugin. they are easily manipulated by western media

Jacpher   

^Awaluhu wa aakhiruhu baa la raaciyee dee.

Leave the little girl alone. Her parents could adapt you as a pet to their little girl yaa ciyaal.