Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

This is what will happen to the Somalis in the west

emberassing, trying to act Gangster...he will never succeed. The only artists that make it are the ones that find their own way, like K'naan. He copied no one.

RaMpAgE   

Theirs a lot worse to come for the somali community in the west, drug addicts, atheists, homosexuals and half breeds, so just don't be surprised.

Tuujiye   

I don't know why you guys are pointing the finger on these kids. There is no difference between them and the Somali singer who drink alcohol, chew jaad, and never change their clothe. you can't support one with out the other Music is Music and if you think just because they are singing in somali makes them cultured, you are wrong.

These kids are not your ordinary somali kids and to understand them, you have think of them as lost Canadian/American youth. They do need help and not all of them rap about drugs and money so we can't judge them all. I spent some time with lots of kids like the ones here and walaahi most of them are good kids but view life a lot different than a kid from somalia or some place in Africa. They see them self's as black Canadians and have no connection with our community because of the way they were raised. Most of them had no father figure in their lives and didn't have the right mentoring as they grew up. So the only connection they had with life was thru entertainment and life outside the house.

Alxamdulilah many of them are changing to more positive path but we shouldn't judge them because of their music or what they do. We need to help them by showing support and understanding so that we could communicate with them the right way and iinsha allah one day show them the right way. As Somalis, we need to stop judging our youth and start to understanding them iinsha allah.

ps, I really think this kid is better than many Rappers out there lool real talk.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

at Tuujiye don't make excuses for these losers, and no they don't consider themselves Black Canadians but Somali Canadians. Black Canadians are the ones that came there in slavery era and stayed, calling yourself Black Canadian is stealing their culture and history. I'm the same age as these people, yet you don't see me going all yo yo.

Johnny B   

RaMpAgE;698819 wrote:
Theirs a lot worse to come for the somali community in the west,
drug addicts
atheists
homosexuals
and
half breeds
, so just don't be surprised.

Ok, Ok, Let us sift through the whooping generalizations here, shall we?!.

Drug addiction is a bad thing from many aspects, but is basically an individual problem, and not related to specefic Nationhood, Race or Ethnicity, Worse, to your disappointment Among the Somalis, it is not only unique for the Somalis in the " West", some Somalis are drug addicted in their own country.

Now, it baffles me, how you ,in your poor deduction, relate drug addiction to Atheism, Homosexuality, and last but not least, being of mixed races.

Would you mind making an effort to support your claims.?!, eh skip it, who am i kidding, such a demanding Atheist i am.:cool:

N.O.R.F   

^Did you become an Athiest in the west? Are YOU proof he is right? :D

lol@concrete Pirates. Originality not a Somali trait I know.

Johnny B   

N.O.R.F;699001 wrote:
^Did you become an Athiest in the west? Are YOU proof he is right?
:D

No, i was born Atheist , just like you, but that is beside the point.

Do you possibly agree with him regarding the relationship between drug addiction , Atheism, Homosexuality, and being of mixed races?

wyre   

Somalina;699054 wrote:

H-Hot somali chili pepper

Highly you pick my pepper

keep telling me I look good,

Don't be shy I wish she would.

:D:D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

Johnny B;699161 wrote:
No, i was born Atheist , just like you, but that is beside the point.

Do you possibly agree with him regarding the relationship between drug addiction , Atheism, Homosexuality, and being of mixed races?

I'll take that as a yes to my question then :D

The only relationship he made between the said terms is that Somalis are more likely to be drug addicts, athiests, homosexuals and of mixed race in the west as opposed to if they lived in Somalia. Ma runtii baa? It would be hard to argue against it.