Sign in to follow this  
London2010

Libyans Kills 4 Somali Refugees

Well I wonder what they will say now. When they find out the massacres by Libyans against innocent Black Africans in Libya today.

They slayed 4 Somali Refugees on Wednesday.

Many are so frightened to go out they are without food and water in their homes.

Libyans are also forcing Africans out of homes and into the streets so they can occupy and takeover it.

''Somali asylum seekers in Libya have always faced difficult circumstance and poor reception from locals''

http://somalilandpress.com/libya-at-least-four-somali-refugees-are-killed-and-many-forced-out-to-the-desert-20422

Polanyi   

A pakistani fellow who grew up in Libya told me it is one of the worst xenophobic places to live in the world. I sympathised with their struggle, but they pissed me off when they started coming on tv with all their, " omg, ze black mecenary africans are killing us". Like Gaddafi is black. Black is beautiful. On a serious note, SOmalis seem to be suffering everywhere and all the time. Tough times.