Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Jacaylbaro you useless goat- didn't I told you to arrest this guy- Now look what he is spewing!!

give it up sayid! you useless goat!

what are you doing apart from advertising his blogs.

stuck in your pathetic 9-5 job. where the most excitment you get is going to guildford on training courses.

Tell your friend i am on to him - and that he better not come with that sort of nonsense to table.

good to see you are not depressed anymore :D - Alxamdulillaah dheh!

you believe the nonesense people utter on this forum! get out of here.

my friend is in ethiopa. they might mistake for a terrorist. you know with your qardho connections and all. looooooooool. couldnt resist it!

you finally arrested the guy...;):D

While I was admiring the Red Sea from the coast, just outside Berbera, Somaliland's main port, an armed man without a uniform approached me. He greeted me with the usual ‘Salaam Alaykum’, then he started shooting in the air. More armed men approached me and forced me to kneel while pointing their guns at my head. Then, from what I understood, they were asking me if I was an Arab, an Iranian or a Pakistani. After they searched everything, and were assured that I did not have a bomb hidden or a gun, they openly stole from me 30 US dollars, and arrested me. I was transferred to Berbera Prison where I stayed for more than 10 hours. The other prisoners where all telling me that they had not eaten for 3 days, and from their weight, I do not think they were lying. No one explained to me my crime, and the police still have my passport. In the three different interrogations I did not even understand the questions that I was asked because no one spoke English, there was no lawyer, and when I refused to sign a piece of paper in Somali, the officers became upset with my attitude. I think my European passport saved me from the worst.

(posted 16 MARCH 2011 - 12:53PM | BY MENELAOS AGALOGLOU)

I like how he changed his tune - the moment he was arrested

The .(SSC) gain strength from this glorious history and continue to call themselves ‘Dervishes’. (SSC) claim that the (Somaliland) are in search of their identity only now whereas they are preserving their identity

:D

It's not hard to learn

Come on, come on

It's called the U-Turn

Put your hands up

Bend your knees

Bounce around in a circle

Somalilanders are ethnically, linguistically and culturally Somalis. In reality the idea of being a ‘Somalilander’ is a very modern invention, predominantly used by the ***** elite in Hargeisa. Somali society runs along clan lines, and what the current government tries to achieve is a state for its own clan. Instead of speaking of a nation state, here we could start speaking about the clan state. Although there is nothing wrong with that, we can imagine what would happen if every clan or ethnic group, starts demanding its own state. When I reject the idea of recognizing Somaliland’s independence in my classes, my students always reply “why then did the international community recognize Eritrea? They do not recognize us because we are Muslims!” If Somaliland is to be recognized as an independent state, young students who are part of another clan elite in another area may also ask ‘why do they not recognize us? They recognized Somaliland and Eritrea’.

The establishment of Somaliland, therefore, represents a trophy for “clan interests".

:D

Sayid*Somal;715658 wrote:
you finally arrested the guy...
;):D

(posted 16 MARCH 2011 - 12:53PM | BY MENELAOS AGALOGLOU)

sayid, i lived and worked with this guy. this is not exactly what happened.

Che -Guevara;715702 wrote:
^Internet booliis goormaad noqotey?

internet booliis ma aha ninyahow - wax ka weyn baan ahay - you don't believe? -Ask my agent codenamed Jaceylbaro. :D