Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Micheals Jacksons Nashid Has he become a moslim?

Salaams QL

He sure does sound like MJ, but it ain't him. Firstly, the singer flawlessly pronounces every arabic letter. Whoever this person is, Masha Allah Allah has blessed him with a beautiful voice. Maybe someone can help us track this mysterious person ... I want to know.

Jumatatu   

The above recording presented as MIcheal Jackson is a copy of Thanks To ALLAH (SWT) by Yusuf Islam from his Album 'Bismilah' which was made for Islamic children with English as their mother tongues and it was produced in 1999.

Bakar   

I concure on what the last poster said. If u listen carefully Y. Islam's songs, you will come to realise that he does sound like MJ. Could you provide the website so as to confirm if this is the new version of the song. Besides the RealPlayer that i am using does not indicate who the singer/artist is; most of them do so.

nafta   

im sorry but i have to disagree with you all, he does not sound like MJ..nothing like him at all...MJ has got a more feminine voice whilst Zain sounds much more masculine (my lil sister play his tapes every day, im not just saying this lol)

guess some people need to book an appointment with the audiologist asap icon_razz.gif