Galad eebe weeyee gobolada dhexan sheegtay

Maqaam saroo la gaariyo musliniman sheegtay

Masaakiin loo gargaariyo mudugnimaan sheegtay

Geedahoo cagaariyo curadnimaan sheegtay

Ninkii aniga igu gaarayow gobonimaan sheegtay

by Dr Ahmed Abdullahi Egal *Ahmed Aar*

Somalina   

66252_116599421732510_109302289128890_11

At Galkayo University (GU), we seek to educate and develop our students intellectually while preparing them to become future leaders, pioneers and productive members of greater Society.

We consider access to higher education to be a fundamental right of every human being and with certainty, it is a vital component in the development of any great society, therefore Galkayo University seeks to fill the void of uncertainty with hope as we believe that proper education guides humanity to lasting justice, peace, prosperity and successful careers.

Our Students get the opportunity of learning from some of the country’s most well- regarded, learnt professors and doctors which is partly the reason why Galkayo University (GU) began its first academic year with the highest number of students recorded by a university established in Somalia with in the past two decades up to this day. Despite encountering national standardized testing and university specific criteria’s which had to be met for entry, enthusiasm was at its peak and students took up the opportunity with eagerness to succeed and our aim is to make sure they get there.

GU is already on track to becoming an unparalleled institution for excellent quality of higher education in central Somalia and thus we expect our students to brace for a challenging journey to enlightenment and a blissful brighter future.

GU President

Prof. Abdulkadir M Shirwa

http://www.thegu.org/index.htm

Somalina   

mudug-2.jpg

Jaamacada Mudug oo noqotay jaamacada kaliya wadanka Somalia uga qayb gashay shirkii jaamacadaha Africa iyo Carabta ee uga socday Magalada Rabat ee wadanka Morocco. July 2011.

Somalina   

161936_160004534042776_6667675_n.jpg

uni1.jpg

It is my pleasure and honour to greet you as Mudug University first President.

I have the honour to serve as the president of Mudug University. The University is committed to provide education of the highest quality to its students. ʻʻ Its time for Mudug University to undertake its most ambitious effort ever –to move to the highest ties of Somalia universities.ʼʼ

We are dedicated to Groom our student personality with a sense of confidence, commitment, competency, responsibility and dedication towards their profession, their society and their country. As the president of this university, I will commit most of my time to ensure students are enriched with transformation and experience, receive highest quality of education, gain support and knowledge to face global human challenges and finally provide inspirational campus learning environment.

I will promote the general welfare, encourage unity, and establish Communications between the components, and exercise leadership forwarding the purpose and needs of the membership and of the Public schools.

As the president I will be dignified promote and achieve gender equality and women empowerment through education and awareness, as they are pivotal in achieving human development, poverty eradication and economic growth in the community. I believe if we educate a man we educate a person, but if we educate a woman, we have educated a family.

My Vision is to grow Mudug University into the finest destination for university Education, which everyone associated, will be proud off. I invite you to join in this inspiring journey into a bright future and wish you a happy and fruitful time during your study in the University.

Your prescription for success begins at Mudug University.

Sincerely,

Professor Hussein Weheliye

Mudug University

http://www.muduguniversity.com/

Somalina   

46085536.jpg

The wind turbine that produces 1Kw brings electricity to a pump that delivers 40, 000 liter water per day.

Ceeldibir.