Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

unislamic,unacceptable and act of terror.

first could you ( somaliaonline nomads) join me to comdem the killing of inocent iraqis by the insurgence.

what is happping in Iraq, specially tergeting the inocent people is utterly unislamic and unacceptable just yesterday two huge bombs exploded killing scores of inocent people. It is the time for the so-called muslim leader must act and act now to comdem the act of terrors commited by so called "sunni insurgence" all suspicious fingers points to sunnis,if they were responsible of what happined they themselve absolutely cawords and draging the iraqi politics in wrong directions. those who parpatrated these acts of terror should be ashame of themselves.they hugely damaged and dirtified the name of islam.

Go ahead and hast with your condemnation, I guess its only you running around with an empty condemnation. Why can't you be a sharp critic to the invading forces and their perpetual atrocity and major brutalities on Iraqis? You are the coward here, aren't you?

Haddad   

Originally posted by sayfulaah-almasluul:

It is the time for the so-called muslim leader must act and act now to comdem the act of terrors

Which Muslim leaders? The Erdogans, Mubaraks, Yudhoyonos, Gadhafis, Abdullahi Yusufs and etc? What do you think their condemnations will achieve? At the very least, their condemnations didn't thwart the invasion of Iraq by crusaders. As Alle-ubaahne suggested, you should criticize the causal effects of what's happening in Iraq, not its side effects.

al-Hamdu-Lillaahi Rabbil-'Aalameen was-Salaatu was-Salaamu 'alaa

Ashrafil-Anbiyaa’e wal-Mursaleen, wa ba'd:

"O you who believe! If a (Fasiq)rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done." (49:6)

What is your Source... did you varify them?!?

N.O.R.F   

Firstly this term 'insurgent' is a term aimed at brainwashing ppl into thinking that the mujahideen opposing occupation are 'outsiders'. This is contrary to what is really going on. How can there be little control at the borders and how could all 'insurgents' get into Iraq in the first place? Yes there maybe some fighters from othe countries but you do not call every killing an 'insurgents' attack.

You are right we should condemn the killings of innocents whether they were killed by the kufar or the muslims. However, ppl interpret our great deen differently.

Iraq, will be run by a puppet regime spitting out anything the west tells it too while at the same time giving oil at a very low price in order for oil reserved to b secured for the coming 50-100 years or so. This will result in cheaper oil prices when the USA can use its reserves to stabilise and price increases during this period.

Now, they have taken your land, killed your ppl and now they are taking your wealth with the help of those around you. There is obviously a power struggle between Sunnis and Shucis for control, with elections coming up i would say expect more blod shed as the Shucis are probably going to get elected in.

NGONGE   

^^^ Insurgent does not refer to outsiders, saaxib (though the American propaganda keeps mentioning those phantom outsiders). Rather what the term tries to imply is that the number of “rebels†is too minuscule to be referred to as a resistance movement! They can’t call them “freedom fighters†either because that, as we’re all aware, will defeat the purpose.

As for the original poster, well, he asked a genuine question. His words might have tilted more towards the innocents being killed instead of talking about the “conflict†as a whole, but then again, I suppose that was his aim all along.

It all comes down to who and what you believe really. Do you believe that the perpetrators of these acts are Iraqi Muslims or do you believe that there is a conspiracy theory afoot?

If you believe them to be Iraqi Muslims, do you think that the innocents being killed are the cost the Iraqis have to pay to gain their freedom or do you think that such actions are extreme? How should the Muslims or Iraq proceed?

If you believe that it is a conspiracy theory, an implausible scenario of course, who do you think is behind it and to what end?

Where does all of this leave the ordinary people of Iraq? What happens to all those working with the “enemy†in the mistaken delusion that they’re doing the best for their country and people? Would that mean that they’re traitors? Is it ok to kill a traitor? What are the criteria used to identify a traitor?

Still, innocent people are dying in Iraq and the likelihood is that they’re dying at the hands of both Americans and Muslims. What’s a man to think or do when faced with such a dilemma?

saxiib what i mean is very clear.i am sure you will agree with me that sadam husien as aleader of iraq was not better then the american who are viciously runing the country with fist of iron and might of michinery.having said that the comdeminations of killing the inocent iraqi regardless of who and why they are killed is totally different issue.i believe that we as muslim have the top resposiblity of what is happing in iraq and rest of muslim becuase we thew our beloved kitaab behind our backs.I do not really clear what name american gives the "freedoom fighter or insurgence" the "so-called freedomfighters" acts and deed wil be taking into account. what i mean by this is if they fight only and only against the ocuppers and not harm the inocent iraqis then fair enought and well done. but once they perpetarated the act of terror such these we wittnessed on our TV screen we have no respect at all for them.

by the way i do not call those who are fighting each other a mujahideen mujahidiin are those who are fight on the way of islam and protecting the muslim not killing them.

To brother salafi:

this is internationally reported incident both in the islamic world and western world. i do not know what you mean by checking the source.

to Haddaad:

yes brother i understand their inability or rather should i say cawordness but at the same time at least they can add their voices with those who stand for the commetion of such act of terror.

posted by brother northerner

Now, they have taken your land, killed your ppl and now they are taking your wealth with the help of those around you. There is obviously a power struggle between Sunnis and Shucis for control, with elections coming up i would say expect more blod shed as the Shucis are probably going to get elected in.

if sunnis wrongly dominated iraqi politics for centurys then it over and new page of iraq history is begining,vote count and by any means sunis would not be able to rule iraq again. on other hand the sunnis( and i am a suni) prove themselve of being the misguiding element in iraqi post invasion crisises. why killing poeple who are in musques warshing theri GOd!!!( islamiclly it is not even allowed to kill jew are in their churches)

why commite such a perparic genocides!! why????????.

originally posted by Ngonge:

It all comes down to who and what you believe really. Do you believe that the perpetrators of these acts are Iraqi Muslims or do you believe that there is a conspiracy theory afoot?

well you know we have to be bit realistic here brother, i am sure every incident in this world will be sorounded by conspiracy theorys but we are talking fact that claimed by the perpatrators themselve .don't you whatch the video and recorded by the resistance.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Go ahead and hast with your condemnation, I guess its only you running around with an empty condemnation. Why can't you be a sharp critic to the invading forces and their perpetual atrocity and major brutalities on Iraqis? You are the coward here, aren't you?

^^^ War meesha iskaga tag ninyahow af aadan laheyn laguma hadlo. Fox News iyo CNN baad inta kasoo dharagtay rabtaa inaad nagu shubtid sheekada raqiiska ah ee Gaaladu la wareegto!

Muslim iyo Gaalo waxaa u tahay uma jeednee, ama Islaamka soo raac oo wax fiican ku hadal, ama gaalada la jir oo cadeyso hadafkaaga. Xumaan ha iga fahmin, hadaan qaldanahayna i qabo. Laakiin ninyahow hadalkaaga ma cada ee is cadee waxaa tahay. There is only two sides here. Which one are you?

^^^ War meesha iskaga tag ninyahow af aadan laheyn laguma hadlo. Fox News iyo CNN baad inta kasoo dharagtay rabtaa inaad nagu shubtid sheekada raqiiska ah ee Gaaladu la wareegto!

Muslim iyo Gaalo waxaa u tahay uma jeednee, ama Islaamka soo raac oo wax fiican ku hadal, ama gaalada la jir oo cadeyso hadafkaaga. Xumaan ha iga fahmin, hadaan qaldanahayna i qabo. Laakiin ninyahow hadalkaaga ma cada ee is cadee waxaa tahay. There is only two sides here. Which one are you?

saxiib aad iyo aad ayaan uga xumahay luuqada aad adeegsatay!!! mana ah mid waaqica waafaqsan, waxaan filayaa in aadan si dhugasho leh u aqriyin qoraalkeygaas hore, hadii aad si kaadsiinyoon iyo fahmikujiro u aqrin laheed waxaa hubaal ah in aad fahmilaheed meeshaan raacsanahy.balse aan ka gudbo intaas oo ku weydiiyo suall kooban. ninkii canbaareeya dilka dadka masaakiinta ah ee masaajida ku cibaadeysanaya ma cnn iyo fox news ayuu soo cabay mise waa mid waafaqsan shareecada islamka ee macaan?( let me make it clear to all that i do not actually have cnn and Fox news in my TV neither do i have any american news chanell except cnmbc for bussness)

waxaase layaab leh runtii how judgemental you are!!! saxiib diinta islamku shaati la xirto ama la sheegto ma aha, waa mabaadii la rumeeyo laguna dhaqmo.waxeyna leedahay (diinta islamku) standard wax lagu qiyaaso oo ah hadii hadal kaagu camalkaaga waafaqi waayo you are not who you are claiming to be!! sidaas daraadeed ayaan marna u aqoonsaneen kuwa sheegan in ay mujahidiin yihiin hada dhibaataynaya muslimiinta? adiga aan ku weydiiye maxay galabsadeen muslimiin reer ciraq ee lagu laayey najaf iyo karbla ama Baghdaad iyo mousal? taas macnaheedu maha in aanan ka xumeen falalka xun xun ee mareykanka iyo kuwala jira .dabcan sidaas iyo si kadaran ayaan u canbaareeynenaa falalka foosha xun ee ay ciidama americaan iyo kuwa la jiraa ka wadaan wadan ciraaq iyo wadan kasta oo muslim ah ee walaal u fiirso intadan falin!!!

waxaad tiri mulim iyo gaal waxaad tahay umjeedneey mulimiita soo rac ama gaalda lajir oo cadeyso hadafkaaga?

walaal marlabaa aan kuweydiiyee qoraalkaas aan sameeyey eed ka soo jawaabtay wax lagu gaalobo ayaad ku aragtaa ?( I invite all somalionline momads to please see what i wrote and tell me if anything in my commnet can lead to deislamising)walaal hadii canbeerey dad lagu gaaloobi dadkoo dhan maanta wax muslim ahaan lahaa ayaaba iska yar marka?

walaal diinta islaam albab ayaa laga soo galaa lagana baxaa.

sidaas ula soco

EEBe dariqa waanagsan ha ingu hanuunsheee

^^ Haa walaal, waan ku gartay. Waxaa tahay Muslim laakiin daciif ah oo iska jecel inuu Islaamka iska dhaleeceeyo, sidoo kalena jecel inuu Americanka waxay sameynayaan iska indhotiro.

Marka aniga judgmental maahi, ciraaq waxwalba oo ka dhacana waxaan dusha ka saaray America, xitaa hadaa adiga dad ku dishid meeshaas, waxaa masuul ka ah America. Soo waxaad garatay maaha? Marka sidaas ula soco, arintu maaha dad jidka maraayay maxaa loo dilay, laakiin xaqiiqdu waa in lagu baraarugsanaado dhibatadaas oo dhan iney masuul ka yihiin Mareykanka iyo Mareykan-raaca.

Sidaas iyo Nabadgalyo.

S/C

^^ Haa walaal, waan ku gartay. Waxaa tahay Muslim laakiin daciif ah oo iska jecel inuu Islaamka iska dhaleeceeyo, sidoo kalena jecel inuu Americanka waxay sameynayaan iska indhotiro.

Marka aniga judgmental maahi, ciraaq waxwalba oo ka dhacana waxaan dusha ka saaray America, xitaa hadaa adiga dad ku dishid meeshaas, waxaa masuul ka ah America. Soo waxaad garatay maaha? Marka sidaas ula soco, arintu maaha dad jidka maraayay maxaa loo dilay, laakiin xaqiiqdu waa in lagu baraarugsanaado dhibatadaas oo dhan iney masuul ka yihiin Mareykanka iyo Mareykan-raaca.

Sidaas iyo Nabadgalyo.

S/C

muslim daciif ah miyaan ahay? EEBe ayaan ka baryaa in uu muslim qawi ah iga dhigo balse waxaa layab leh ninka is huba in uu muslim qawi ah yahay? why are you so sure that your strong muslim brother ALLE-UBAAHANE. I wish for that I as do for myself. laa shaka in america ay door balaran ka cayaarayso qulqulatooyinka ka socda wadan ciraaq iyo kan afghanistaanba, lakiin suaasha meesha taala waa ma muslimmiinta ayaa dhexddota tahay in ayislaayaan mise waan in cadawga lala dagaalamo? saxiib gadaar laguma gabadee sicad ayaa la isu muujiyaa? ( leysa al-fata man yaquulu kana abii inamaa al-fata man yaquulu haa ana thaa)those suicide bomber who are killing scores of inocent iraqi daily in mosques have done no good for the iraqis and islam tha is for sure.

and if the killing of such mean being strong muslim then the daciif muslim are much better then strongers.

aan markale dib uugu laabtee ( anigoon americaka kuwaafaqsaneeyn) dhibatada ciraaq ma america ayaa ka denbeysay mise kii dadkiisa laayey, sunta la dhacay, ku duulay laba wadan oo musliim ah isoo isreal arkaya, iska celinwaayey markii 1982 isreal ka burburisay difaacisi oo dhan, ma ninkaas iyo kuw la midka ah ee carabeed ayaa dhibtada asalkeeda leh?

walahu mutcaal.

Sakina   

The only people who benefit from these killings are the "occupiers". We are not sure these bombings are done by Sunnis and if they are I am sure that the "occupiers" are behind it. I mean if you watch CNN all you hear is the Sunnis killed Shias or the Shias want to take the power etc. Before the Iraq war they used to use only terms like "islamic terrorist" "islamist" etc. Lets ask ourselves why now they are using Sunni or Shia terms. All they want is disunity between muslims and it seems it is working because instead of uniting we are still arguing about our differences. The only way for muslims to reach their lost glory is unity between Sunnis and Shias.

Originally posted by Sakina:

The only people who benefit from these killings are the "occupiers". We are not sure these bombings are done by Sunnis and if they are I am sure that the "occupiers" are behind it. I mean if you watch CNN all you hear is the Sunnis killed Shias or the Shias want to take the power etc. Before the Iraq war they used to use only terms like "islamic terrorist" "islamist" etc. Lets ask ourselves why now they are using Sunni or Shia terms. All they want is disunity between muslims and it seems it is working because instead of uniting we are still arguing about our differences. The only way for muslims to reach their lost glory is unity between Sunnis and Shias.

sakina you are right walaal i am sure too the beneficiries are only the invaders,that is why i am and every should upon the sunnis and shias to stop creating breeding enviroment for hatret and disunity.fairly shias so far indicated that they can control over their followers becuase when the two huge bombs destroyed building of musques and killed scores of mulims their ayatulaah called for calmness and that massage of ayatulaah has been well recieved, what i was expecting from my brother of sunis was be more proactive and fight only invaders and stop ( if true) the killing of their feloow iraqis

there is no way we can defeat invader if we do not show respect to our brothers in islam regardless of their sects.

^^^

Saddam Xuseen iyo American aniga koley wax iskuma keey dhaamaan, laakiin markuu Saddam joogay iyo hada waxaa u dhexeeyo farqi weyn. Sidaas darteed waxaan ku oran lahaa iska yaree "propoganda"-da aad ka dhuuqeysid reer galbeedka saxaafadooda oo ey marwalba kusoo celcelinayaan Saddaam dadkiisii ayuu laayay, sun ku shubay, tirtiray, qabuuro ka dhigay i.w.m.

Sunta yaa siisay Saddam, ma is weeydiisay? Yaa kaalmeeyay Saddam inuu Iran la dagaalamo? Yaa yiri weerar Saddam wadanka Kuwiat? Waxaas oo dhan baad inta iska indhatirtay baad ku hadaaqeysaa waxay gaalada idaacadohooda ka sheegaan! Daciifnimada iska daa walaal, nin rag ah waa kii raadiya runta, markii loo sheegana ka mahadceliya.

Marka walaal, waxna yuusan hadal kaa tagin, fadlan dib ugu laabo "contemporary history" oo naftaada kala dagaalan jahliga eey Galbeedku faafiyaan ee aan dhihi karo waa "Doqoni-garatay". Si kastaba ha ahaatee, waxaan ku oran lahaa marlabaad, Aniga kuma dhihin waxaan ahay Muslim Qawi ah, hana iga sugin inaan sidaas ku dhaho. Waxaana shaqsi ahaan qabaa inaan Muslimka aniga ugu liito, saa waxaan maata ku sheegto Islaamka ayaaba iska yar.

S/C

saxiib waxaad moodaa radigaagu in ay kulifaaqantahay personal attacks lakkin waana ka xumahay in aad sidaads u firiktay anyway for the sake of sound debate let me say. hadii sadaam waxaa uu ahaa bila shaki digtaatoor kaligii taliye ah ninkii taas diidan waa qof aan the contemporary historyga aad sheegi aan si wacan uula socon.waxaa kali oon shaki ku jirin in dhamaan muslim leaders around the world ( except of course iranians and malaysian) an ay galada sadam dowga ka riday ay mamulaan.wana suno ilah ah in eebe ka aargoosto qofka ku kaca thulmika taas waxaa qeexaya quraanka kariim ka ah.

waxaad tiri

Saddam Xuseen iyo American aniga koley wax iskuma keey dhaamaan, laakiin markuu Saddam joogay iyo hada waxaa u dhexeeyo farqi weyn. Sidaas darteed waxaan ku oran lahaa iska yaree "propoganda"-da aad ka dhuuqeysid reer galbeedka saxaafadooda oo ey marwalba kusoo celcelinayaan Saddaam dadkiisii ayuu laayay, sun ku shubay, tirtiray, qabuuro ka dhigay i.w.m.

walaal waxaa soomalidu ku dhahdaa " waxaasi waa markhaati madoon" sadam in uu dadkiisa iyo dariskiisaba layey waa mid markhati madoon ah umna bahna wax baris cilimi ah walaal maxaa yeelay wali waa sii muuqda the scare.

waxaa kale oon markhaatidoon aheen in gallaadu kadanbeysay falalkii u saddam ku kacay e fooshaxuma ( of course ramsfeld visited Baghdad during the iraq-iran war to give saddam both michinary and moral support ciraque too did same) but who is sbudit here saddam the stooge of western of the american who wanted to destroy him and muslim states? jwaabtu waa saddam maxaayelay hadii uu nin rageed yahay waa ka diidi lahaa waxaas.

waxaad tiri:

Marka walaal, waxna yuusan hadal kaa tagin, fadlan dib ugu laabo "contemporary history" oo naftaada kala dagaalan jahliga eey Galbeedku faafiyaan ee aan dhihi karo waa "Doqoni-garatay". Si kastaba ha ahaatee, waxaan ku oran lahaa marlabaad, Aniga kuma dhihin waxaan ahay Muslim Qawi ah, hana iga sugin inaan sidaas ku dhaho. Waxaana shaqsi ahaan qabaa inaan Muslimka aniga ugu liito, saa waxaan maata ku sheegto Islaamka ayaaba iska yar.

waano aad u qiimo badan mahad sanid saxiib aad iyo ad ayaan diyaar ugu ahay in aan jahliga nafteyda kaladagaalamo! balse waxaad ku soo celcelisay in aad wester media wakooda sheegayee aljezeera ma saxafad reer galbeedbaa? 1988 markii sadaam la dhacay madafiicda waxgumaada iraniyiinta ma wester mdia ayab rali kahaa in lasoo tabilyo? mase ogtahay danbiyada lagu soo oogayo saddam in aysan kujirin kuwii uu ugeystay iran? maxaa dhacay becuase iran is anti-america anti-isreal? waxaa filayaa baahida ladagalanka jahligu in ay ina wad khuseyso

waa runtaa maadan oran muslim qawi ah ayaad thay lakin u fiirso yeysan kaa hoosbixin lisaano xaalkagu adigu muslim daciif ah ayaadtahay aniguna....well you add it!!!

waxaanse wali layabanahy difaaca aad kuu jirto nuu laegyahay? walaal ma waxaad raali katahay in muslimta caruurta iyo haweenka la laayo? ma waxaad difaaci insaan si ula kac leh u laayey inocent people regardless of who whether american oo so-called resistance groups. i really do not where you are coming from

walaahu al-mustacaan