Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Has Fumbling Faroole Any Friends Left?

NGONGE   

He fell out with SL. He fell out with the TFG. He fell out with the ONLF. He fell out with the SSC. He fell out with Atom and Al Shabab doesn't like him. What is it about Imam Faroole and falling out with people? Does he really believe that's how politics works?

Imagine if this was a murder mystery and Faroole was the victim. Who done it?

I'd say one of those southerners that were loaded on those trucks not long ago. ;)

NG what is getting into you, a murder of Faroole? I know you are trying to be imaginative but this is below the belt and not worthy of you to put in writing. I will come back to list Faroole's success for the past two years, but I wait for your response to take back your Faroole murder victim.

TFG and somaliland were never a match, puntland was a match with TFG.

SSC(Buhoodle) and Somaliland were never a match, puntland and ssc were a match.

ONLF and Somaliland were never a match, ONLF and puntland are family.

Atam is from Bari which is puntland, and now he even says galgala is in Somaliland.

So, Ngongo is right all these groups fell out with Faroole. While SSC, ONLF, new pm of the TFG

Are all from the same clan.

NGONGE   

Peace Action;688288 wrote:
NG what is getting into you, a murder of Faroole? I know you are trying to be imaginative but this is below the belt and not worthy of you to put in writing. I will come back to list Faroole's success for the past two years, but I wait for your response to take back your Faroole murder victim.

Waa markaad sensetive noqotid, saaxib. I'm sure you get my point about the murder mystery without the drama. Faroole may have done some good for PL in his two years in power (not really that hard to be honest) but you can't deny that he has fallen out with EVERYONE. It makes no sense.

NGONGE;688397 wrote:
Waa markaad sensetive noqotid, saaxib. I'm sure you get my point about the murder mystery without the drama. Faroole may have done some good for PL in his two years in power (not really that hard to be honest) but you can't deny that he has fallen out with EVERYONE. It makes no sense.

it matters not who he has "fallen out" with as he is not accountable to these "institutions".....he is building a future for his people and laying a foundation for a greater Somalia...he's done more than anyone from TFG/SL/SSC combined

talk is cheap.... Pres Faroole is an Action Man

Malika   

SOL is like a play ground - Peace Action telling Ngonge to take back what he said..I can just imagine the poking on the chest..lol

AYOUB   

^ I'm with PA on this, Ngonge should've said "kidnapped Faroole" or "hijacked Faroole's boat" or anything probable.

NGONGE   

Burn Notice;688400 wrote:
it matters not who he has "fallen out" with as he is not accountable to these "institutions".....he is building a future for his people and laying a foundation for a greater Somalia...he's done more than anyone from TFG/SL/SSC combined

talk is cheap.... Pres Faroole is an Action Man

How is "greater Somalia" going to be built when the Imam is falling out with everyone, mate? Doesn't matter indeed.

NGONGE;688406 wrote:
How is "greater Somalia" going to be built when the Imam is falling out with everyone, mate? Doesn't matter indeed.

Okay old chap, how many clichés can I quote?

a house divided cannot stand

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link

there is no "i" in "team"

the unified Federal system that Puntland proposes is the only way Somalia will survive IMO

NGONGE   

Burn Notice;688415 wrote:
Okay old chap, how many clichés can I quote?

a house divided cannot stand

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link

there is no "i" in "team"

the unified Federal system that Puntland proposes is the only way Somalia will survive IMO

Pay attention now, son. I am not talking about the latest "fall out" and this federal argument. I am talking about Faroole's tendency to fall out with EVERYONE. You said above that they don't matter but I say that they do. First of all, they are Somalis and PL claims to be part of Somalia. Secondly, groups such as Atom and the SSC hail from clans that are/were part of PL.

Surely, even you with your fanatical support for your action-man Imam can see how counterproductive all this is for the future of PL. Or am I giving you too much credit here?

AYOUB   

Ngonge this thread is meaningless. Faroole has many friends including Burn Notice, Range Resouces, Saracen International and moi. This is what he says

Once I lived the life of a millionaire,

Spent all my money, I just did not care.

Took all my friends out for a good time,

Bought bootleg whisky, champagne and wine.

Then I began to fall so low,

Lost all my good friends, I did not have nowhere to go.

I get my hands on a dollar again,

I'm gonna hang on to it till that eagle grins.

'Cause no, no, nobody knows you

When you're down and out.

In your pocket, not one penny,

And as for friends, you don't have any.

When you finally get back up on your feet again,

Everybody wants to be your old long-lost friend.

Said it's mighty strange, without a doubt,

Nobody knows you when you're down and out.