Sign in to follow this  
Urban

Tevez and Mascherano...are you kidding me?!!

Tell me about it, i was shocked man. That agency MSI that owns them happens to be co-owned by Abramovich so no doubt they will make their way to chelsea in the near future. Here's me thinking their in London to sign for Arsenal, who was I kidding?

Reyes is leaving for Real Madrid for the fee of 2 mill and Baptista included. I'm just glad this poor chap has gone back, he was way to soft and cowardly for the premiership but Baptista aka The beast looks like a perfect premiership player, I just wonder where he will play?

You got a point, theres just stuff we hear about how greta they are let us see how good they really are. Tevez does look like a strong player tho.

WingA   

lol@norf.. your a footy man for real bruv.. i like both players and watched them on Goalattzo channel 5 last season and they were hot so we'll see.. bit dissappointed we didnt get them but it spices up the prem which is all good..

This is still rumours it aint' comfirmed yet. How possibly that can be true? West Ham dont' have that much money to splash on that talent. I know I am sarcastic, but dmn that has to be one of the best deal that ever happened in EPL.

Urban   

Originally posted by Urban Legend:

Mad props to West Ham/
Redknapp
for pulling off the surprise transfers of the season imo.

Redknapp? sorry i think i was high when i posted that, didnt mean redknapp.

"HAMMERS TO LAND TEVEZ & MASCHERANO

By Graeme Bailey - Created on 31 Aug 2006

West Ham United are set to pull off a major coup by the signing Argentine stars Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano, skysports.com can reveal.

Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United were all thought to be competing for the duo, along with some of the continents elite including Bayern Munich and Milan.

However, The Hammers have struck a deal with Media Sports Investments (MSI) - who own the rights to the Corinthians pair.

Portsmouth were also in line to broker a move, but it seems MSI have decided that a move to West Ham will best serve their prize assets.

The deal is believed to be initially for a season-long loan for the duo - but it could become permanent if all parties are happy.

The pair are both currently in England ahead of this weekend's Brazil versus Argentina clash at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium.

A statement on Tevez's website claims a move is done for himself and Mascherano.

"Carlitos Tevez and his former Corinthians team-mate, Javier Mascherano, has signed a contract to play with West Ham United of England," read the statement."

I'm just glad Liverpool played West Ham already, let me put it that way.

The whole thing sounds dodgy and fishy ... and full lagal wranglings .. what ever happened to old simple ways of dealing players.

Expect hammers to be taken over soon enuff.