Sign in to follow this  
Abdirazak_PTL

Why does Puntland Always Have The Most Projects Happening Consistently Year in Year out

Galkayo Will be getting new airport road paved, new terminal, the city will have more indoor markets for meat and milk. There is the Galkayo University Project, A City Library, Brand new spanking Hospital. Thats only a few of things that is under construction in that city. I am sure 2011 will bring new projects what u guys think will be future projects of Galkayo city?

Qardho - Has new university under construction, more tree planting, there is new police station to be opened, and there is rurar project happening there to create more piped water or biyo xidheen and health campaign happening there. What do u think Qardho future projects in 2011 will be?

Garowe - Has new roads under construction, Golis Tower 7 stories going up, 3-4 story suuq, indoor markets for meat and milk, football tournament hosts for 2010, health campaign happening there also, There is alot backlog projects still not completed such federal department projects, parliament project, paving of the airport-run way, A few hotels opened up last year also. So what u think Garowe project will be in 2011

Bossaso - New airport road paved, backlog projects such as golis tower 8 stories, finishing the airport/port jobs, new navy and its headquarters r based there along with the airforce, and i say airforce because garowe-online said "even amisom doesnt have air capabilities" and amisom does have cargo planes so it wasnt talking about that but talking about airforce jet fighters. I know new marine institute is being built there, a few new hotels did rehabilitations on their premises, I know a few hospitals are still being worked on there. what u think is bosaso projects 2011?

Now the big question I want to know is why does puntland always have the major projects happening where-as other states dont? consider why is it hargeisa has maybe 10 projects a year or something when puntland rolls out over 100 a year? Can someone please explain? It will even get worse when america gets involved because if puntland doesnt get lion share I know their will be problems.

So why does puntland always have the most projects and I know u all guys notice because the amount of times i put up project news is every second day, where as project news for somaliland is like every once a month and they usually hide this by focussing on politics or recognition to cover up the fact their administration is just on paper but doesnt work at the ground level. The only thing that happend in somaliland was that berbera port revamp nothing else for 2010.

So can anyone explain why puntland has more projects then somaliland? is it because were linked to the tfg? I dont think thats the case because why would the tfg give it to puntland when it can give it to its own ppl in galmudug or hiiran or other peaceful areas?

Anyways dood furan

Plus I have also noticed that puntland media definitely have wayyyyyyyyyyy more picture articles then other news outlets. How often do u see pics from hamar and hargeisa outlets? even when there are pics from hargeisa outlets its usually like 1 or 2 pics lol...The hamari guys when they do pics they do it properly and have up to 5-10 however the problem with them is they hardly have pic articles also well definitely not as much as Puntland.

Can someone answer why puntland media more pictorial based then others? is it because puntland is more real where-as the other states are fakers and cant show REAL pics to justify their news reporting? Wa dood kale oo furan

As far as documentaries are concerned puntland is leading in there also, I know hamar gets more video airtime on news channels then puntland does however im talking about video documentaries on your city and state is abudant in puntland where-as other states I see a lack of this. I think puntland is probably the only real media out there in somalia whilst the rest are phonies lying to their people to further their hate agendas but whats sad is if their speaking the truth which I know u guys think they do, THEN WHY NOT SHOW A GOD DAMN PIC