Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland is Deeply Concerned About Somaliland’s Growing Ties to Al Shabaab [Press Release]

NGONGE   

^^ The plane and Cargo did not matter one jot and you know it. Now listen to me so that you are able to prepare your reply when the time comes. I am telling you here and now that Imam Farole is going to talk about the plane, the cargo and SL. He can not help himself, adeer. The man is not really that good when it comes to politics. Wax fahan.

P.S.

I gave you the heads up, now don't go and spoil it. :D

P.P.S

Leave Roy out of this. I hate that man. :D

You are clutching to straws adeer, the whole thing only mattered to you. The program is ongoing, the weapons, equipment are in the state, and we have enough uniform.

This link between Godane & Siilanyu's group will continue to be exposed, the Ethiopians have shown you the door, and the elected Manager, I mean leader of the SNM has yet to meet a single world leader outside the usual suspects , nothing much has changed. Except that Puntland has gained an edge, which is why you are all remembering 1988 so vivedly.;)

NGONGE   

^^ PL gained an edge but didn't keep it quite enough, adeer. Now it risks losing it all if does not tread carefully. But would Imam Farole tread carefully? Can he? Wakaa Atom ku waashay! :D

ngonge;685205 wrote:
i'm loving the fact that now imam farole gave the green light, you're all starting to sing.
:D

president siilaanyo is doing quite well. He won a democratic election only for imam farole to follow suit and start a process to follow the same blueprint. He showed his willingness to reconcile the warring somalis only for imam farole to follow the same plan and talke about reconciliation in garowe. He suggested that the sl coast guard needs international assistance only for imam farole to follow through and make a deal with a dodgy private company. War imamkan siilaanyo daba tukanaya salaada ka khaldan dee.

:D:D:D:D:D

^^^Oh if its not JB, adeer how are the Russian criminals doing in prison, are they rotting there? And did you hand over that plane to the UN yet? ;)

Godane is the head of Al Shabaab, and he is a native of Hargaysa, much loved and nurtured by the new admin of Roy Siilanyu and Co.

Faroole thinks he is talking to a group of kids ..... He needs to realize this is politics and he is talking to the US and Europe ... At least wax run u eg inuu sheego bay ahayd to save face ............

Jacaylbaro;685227 wrote:
He needs to realize this is politics and he is talking to the US and Europe ... ............

Who called the clowns in Hargaysa to release the plane and its Cargo? Ahh you know it.

Jacaylbaro;685236 wrote:
Reminds me of sheekadii Cumar Beenaale ,,,,,,,,,

You mean Gaboose beenale, as its called in the modern era.

"We are surrounding ONLF fighters".... "we have found weapons"... "we are a country"..blah, blah, blah...

General Duke;685235 wrote:
^^^Yeah concentrate on the Duke, since you have little else to offer.

You're a featherweight, go push some weight first.

Samafal   

Somaliland did harbour Puntland state's adversaries before and they can do the same whatever the group agenda. For them any one group that can wreck havoc in Puntland brings recognition little closer. Even now they have more reason to support Alshabab than ever before, as the leader of Alshabab is from Somaliland and given how tribalism is rooted in the North there is little doubt there is some connection.

Puntland should ofcourse monitor the situation and brief the international community about this, otherwise it will affect its security sooner or later.